Suggestion Please keep it simple

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Just as all of you have sorted it out although you found it confusing so can I but what I said was why not make it simple I do not wish to talk about it any more
You can't change the system. It's part of the site's construction. So far all members here knew how to do the procedures of conversion which is peanut. It's easy and not giving a hassle for everyone. It's just a matter of practice.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can't change the system. It's part of the site's construction. So far all members here knew how to do the procedures of conversion which is peanut. It's easy and not giving a hassle for everyone. It's just a matter of practice.
I am still learning all the areas of the site I was new when the site went down .

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Just as all of you have sorted it out although you found it confusing so can I but what I said was why not make it simple I do not wish to talk about it any more
Glad to hear you understand it well, in the past it also took me several days to adapt to the site, learn the functions of the existing features, learn how to earn, etc. until I was comfortable here.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$4.855
Raw Dex
$0.040
When I said make it simple I got loads of counter responses and now read this and you will know what I said was right Now he has stopped paying every one

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
When I said make it simple I got loads of counter responses and now read this and you will know what I said was right Now he has stopped paying every one

Did you read the topic? It is specifically because he needs to work out his banking issue, because of the fact that his bank froze even personal use. I don't see that as purposely trying to not pay people. And as he stated, he only had a small number of people left that he needed to pay, when this happened. Not exactly his fault on why his bank froze his transactions.

Back