Postbuck banned..

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Postbuck forum was also among the forum I like visiting once in a while, but when I tried logging in to the site today I discovered I've been banned with q message that I have maliciously created more than one account with my IP address. And that really got me confused.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
That must be frustrating when someone gets banned from the site without violating the rules. I am on postback but don't post on it. I don't like this forum much.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
There are many users that were banned and at least 3 of my referrals got banned too but I am 100% sure they were not doing anything wrong but there is no way we can convince the admin so we need to forget and move with other websites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I cannot go into detail and I think it'll be better to stay careful when we are on the website and just imagine I lost 3 referrals just before the end of the contest and all those were qualified

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That must be frustrating when someone gets banned from the site without violating the rules. I am on postback but don't post on it. I don't like this forum much.
I was really frustrated when I saw it, I wasn't pained by the ban but the fact that I did nothing wrong is annoying.
There are many users that were banned and at least 3 of my referrals got banned too but I am 100% sure they were not doing anything wrong but there is no way we can convince the admin so we need to forget and move with other websites.
I'm not that active on the site but I always visit at times. That's not a good way to grow a forum though. at least members should be warned before hand

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I was banned too citing same reason I don't understand the admin there. I just left the site since I didn't have much to lose there.
I am sorry for what you have experienced and also Enxx and there is nothing that we can do to convince admin about it and then my 3 verified referrals were banned too which were honest persons and no issue of Vpn or anything like that but they were banned and my rewards were deducted by them for that too.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Postbuck forum was also among the forum I like visiting once in a while, but when I tried logging in to the site today I discovered I've been banned with q message that I have maliciously created more than one account with my IP address. And that really got me confused.
I am also a member and so careful what to write, but the cause of banning was all about malicious entries of applications and others said, admin there, used VPN. I do not know what is VPN. The forum admin of PB is a police officer hehehe. He thinks he can command as he wishes .

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also a member and so careful what to write, but the cause of banning was all about malicious entries of applications and others said, admin there, used VPN. I do not know what is VPN. The forum admin of PB is a police officer hehehe. He thinks he can command as he wishes .
VPN is a virtual private network, it's used for masking IP address but he shouldn't go on banning spree just because of that even if he ban members because they are using VPN...then a member like myself should be safe. I think he just felt like reducing the forum's population😂

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
VPN is a virtual private network, it's used for masking IP address but he shouldn't go on banning spree just because of that even if he ban members because they are using VPN...then a member like myself should be safe. I think he just felt like reducing the forum's population😂
Or maybe he doesn't want to share the profit done by the site so he banned accounts of the users who were closed for payout. Many of sites work like this.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I am still not sure why he banned them and I don't see that many users using VPN or making multiple accounts on a website and all these users are part of the Referral Index forum and Forum coin and other forums like Bizdustry, trendy, and even forum index dot link but they were never banned from those websites.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I am still not sure why he banned them and I don't see that many users using VPN or making multiple accounts on a website and all these users are part of the Referral Index forum and Forum coin and other forums like Bizdustry, trendy, and even forum index dot link but they were never banned from those websites.

I do see almost the same members on all the forum sites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
This is natural because one of us or all of us came to know about the website from one forum and then we either invite others or when we post a payment proof others are attracted towards the forum and those who like to will stick with it and this way the users can increase their earnings because as per my views forum posting is the easiest way to earn money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Yes, that's true this is how we all know the forums. It's easy to learn from the forum sites as one can easily earn by simply chatting with the people there. That's the reason most people try to join as many forum sites .

Back