Postbuck banned..

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
This is what I like most about forums and I feel blessed to have started with forum coin dot com and then with Beer money forum dot com and have learned so many things from these forums and their admins are gem of a person and have patience to take feedback of the users seriously and now admin of referral Index forum dot com are also doing the same

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.333
There are many users that were banned and at least 3 of my referrals got banned too but I am 100% sure they were not doing anything wrong but there is no way we can convince the admin so we need to forget and move with other websites.
Can you share details of your referrals who were banned, how much money had they accumulated in their account when their account was banned. What kind of internet connection did they use?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
VPN is a virtual private network, it's used for masking IP address but he shouldn't go on banning spree just because of that even if he ban members because they are using VPN...then a member like myself should be safe. I think he just felt like reducing the forum's populationšŸ˜‚
I think you're right. Then many gradually disappear in PB afraid of the police lol.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
Admin is also part of bizdustry and if bizdustry is allowing those similar users on their website then I don't see any reason why Postbucks shouldn't and this VPN thing could be just like dynamic IP and many telecom operators use dynamic IP service so in this the IP of the user keeps changing but only last few numbers and it does not mean that users are scamming

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Or maybe he doesn't want to share the profit done by the site so he banned accounts of the users who were closed for payout. Many of sites work like this.
I feel the same because there is not an obvious reason to warrant banning from the site. And nailing a false allegation is not right at all .
This is natural because one of us or all of us came to know about the website from one forum and then we either invite others or when we post a payment proof others are attracted towards the forum and those who like to will stick with it and this way the users can increase their earnings because as per my views forum posting is the easiest way to earn money.
Forum posting has always been the easiest way to earn for me

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
Or maybe he doesn't want to share the profit done by the site so he banned accounts of the users who were closed for payout. Many of sites work like this.
You might be right because I don't understand the ban of more than 10 accounts over reasons best known to him. it is just to move on.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
You might be right because I don't understand the ban of more than 10 accounts over reasons best known to him. it is just to move on.
I felt bad seeing all of you got banned for not doing anything wrong and then many more users were banned and I'm sure none was breaking any rules and all those users were complaining innocent and were following all the rules of the website.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I am no longer inspired to visit PB. Those banned are also working well in RIF. I find no reason for banning them. The admin in PB is so unfair and unjust.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I am so sorry to hear about it. This is very unfair and disappointing for you I think now it is time to move to other earning sites.
Admin needs to take a stand as this may not be welcomed by users as you are never sure when you will be banned and those banned were not even aware of VPN so how can they use VPN

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I see not many users posting on the website and since I am busy with the Referral Index forum dot com , Beer money forum dot com and also BMF.IO, and forum coin so I am unable to participate on the website

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Sad development there,the best way for your account to be under review and a possible consideration is for you to open a ticket and present your defense and why you feel you were misjudged and mistreated.

Slowly but surely you should follow your case until you get a justification.Otherwise if you plead and present your case you shoukd be able to come out victorious.Goodluck.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I see not many users posting on the website and since I am busy with the Referral Index forum dot com , Beer money forum dot com and also BMF.IO, and forum coin so I am unable to participate on the website
You joined many forums left and right. You better create your own forum site. What do you think, can you make it?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.970
Are yo 100% sure your are not using VPN? I saw few times when you install antivirus software you automaticly get VPN turn on without know abou it. You must turn it off manually.

Back