Postbuck banned..

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He's unfair and unjust human being. He better shuts down his forum site or work there alone to complete his greediness and happiness.
Exactly what he did was unfair after working hard to get 25 people to a forum, even getting 10 referrals is not an easy task talk less of 25. I've once saw a post on Forum coin where a member was appealing to the admin of post buck to lift his ban but he didn't reply at all.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Exactly what he did was unfair after working hard to get 25 people to a forum, even getting 10 referrals is not an easy task talk less of 25. I've once saw a post on Forum coin where a member was appealing to the admin of post buck to lift his ban but he didn't reply at all.
Those banned must not beg there are many sites those banned members can employ. I also do not know if my name is still there. PB admin may remove those inactive. I'm inactive there almost 2 weeks.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those banned must not beg there are many sites those banned members can employ. I also do not know if my name is still there. PB admin may remove those inactive. I'm inactive there almost 2 weeks.
Not someone like @Enxx who have invested a great portion of his time on the site only to get banned at the long run. I understand if people like him try appealing yo get their ban lifted but someone like me...I don't care .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Not someone like @Enxx who have invested a great portion of his time on the site only to get banned at the long run. I understand if people like him try appealing yo get their ban lifted but someone like me...I don't care .
That's sad to know PB admin is heartless considering his work as police. Hoping he's not abusive to civilians.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's sad to know PB admin is heartless considering his work as police. Hoping he's not abusive to civilians.
It's obvious since he is a police there isn't much expected from police officer, here in my country we really detested the police force their service is more like a business, they can go on arresting streak for no reason. So been heartless was part of their training I guess. Lol.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
You joined many forums left and right. You better create your own forum site. What do you think, can you make it?

I will join it for sure if he creates a forum site.
Post automatically merged:

I am no longer inspired to visit PB. Those banned are also working well in RIF. I find no reason for banning them. The admin in PB is so unfair and unjust.

Maybe he wants to reduce the number of users or might not be willing to pay the members.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
There are other forums too so in case the admin is not working as per our requirements then we should join other websites and earn from these and it's better to move on and earn from other websites.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is why it isn't advisable to put all your eggs in one basket just like the case if Post buck. If at all that forum is the only one I have the I will be stranded now that I have gotten a ban. All good now . there are now many PTP forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Post Buck is not a stable forum site for it keeps on banning members who are about to claim for a cash out. The admin there is very unreasonable.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
His reasons For banning members just seems absurd to me. From the on start the forum has been scanty when it comes to members posting I guess not many believed in the forum now he just made it worse.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
His reasons For banning members just seems absurd to me. From the on start the forum has been scanty when it comes to members posting I guess not many believed in the forum now he just made it worse.
When I tried to post in PB, I noticed that the posting area is locked. Is he a lunatic? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I cannot write a post.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why I didn't even appeal to the admin as I noticed the forum isn't worth it. it is better to spend time in other forums.
Appealing will be of no use, the did is done already and I'm sure that has diminished the little interest growing for the forum.
When I tried to post in PB, I noticed that the posting area is locked. Is he a lunatic? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I cannot write a post.
Wow, seems like the admin isn't interested in running a paid to post forum anymore, or else what WS he thinking?😂

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
Appealing will be of no use, the did is done already and I'm sure that has diminished the little interest growing for the forum.

Wow, seems like the admin isn't interested in running a paid to post forum anymore, or else what WS he thinking?😂
yeah I sense it will not worth my time so I left it at that. the site was already a low paying one

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yeah I sense it will not worth my time so I left it at that. the site was already a low paying one
Exactly, the site's pay rate is way too low, I knew it was low before joining but the admin promised to increase it as the forum progress. Now I do not see the progress coming in any way with how the admin is managing the forum.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, the site's pay rate is way too low, I knew it was low before joining but the admin promised to increase it as the forum progress. Now I do not see the progress coming in any way with how the admin is managing the forum.
That's the obvious thing now. He isn't doing the right thing to move the forum in a right direction and it is appalling though.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830

He does a dramatic show he's the one talking and none responding. He may like to run his site alone, wants no sharing lol.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I really liked Postbucks, but it was not fair been banned without breaking any rules. I wrote a lengthy explanation to the admin on Bizdustry but he never replied. I have moved on, and like many others won't join any forum he makes ever.

This feels like working for a horrible boss.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He does a dramatic show he's the one talking and none responding. He may like to run his site alone, wants no sharing lol.
I didn't see him coming this way, he wasn't like this before when I was still a new member, something else might have triggered this within him.lol
I really liked Postbucks, but it was not fair been banned without breaking any rules. I wrote a lengthy explanation to the admin on Bizdustry but he never replied. I have moved on, and like many others won't join any forum he makes ever.

This feels like working for a horrible boss.
I've seen some members trying to get his attention to their appeal but he always ignore them all. Good thing you have moved on, even if he lifts the ban the relationship won't be that great anymore.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
How is this possible? I check the website daily and even if I don't post daily I still check the website and see whats happening and who is posting and I think you should check as this is not what I am seeing at my end and could be some upgrade thing or your anti virus issue or something like that

Back