Postbuck banned..

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
Now it would look as if you helped to get them scammed especially if they had made money already on the site. it can be very annoying.
This is the problem I faced and it gets so tough to ask them to join another website lol as they may deny because of their bad experience on another website. This makes we feel we should choose websites carefully

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the problem I faced and it gets so tough to ask them to join another website lol as they may deny because of their bad experience on another website. This makes we feel we should choose websites carefully
Your last line is the fact, we need to be sure of a site before referring others to it, to also protect your reputation.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your last line is the fact, we need to be sure of a site before referring others to it, to also protect your reputation.
Exactly, we nerd to be sure of the site's legitimacy before referring not everyone will understand that some sites behaves somehow a times, referring them to another site might be a tussle especially if that was their first time earning online.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I am now thinking to leave the website because I already have other websites from which I can earn so even if I drop this website I still have other ways to earn and there are not many users posting so it will be hard to stick and post on the website

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.753
If multiple persons are being banned for the same reason, then it might be safe to say probably there is a glitch in their system. If there is a way to contact the admin, i would advice you do so, so the issue can be sorted out. I have an account there as well, though i dont really visit the site much, but i think i would go and check it now with this current developments.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I joined Postbucks since it was still called cryptoable. Even though I haven't been active for a long time, I just logged in with no problems, and I earned 0.002 for daily activity. But unfortunately, the admin seems less professional, dishonest and less transparent, in addition to many complaints about banned accounts, there are also many accusations of copying/pasting without proof which will eventually ban the account too. This may be a trick for admins to reduce expenses or payments to members.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If multiple persons are being banned for the same reason, then it might be safe to say probably there is a glitch in their system. If there is a way to contact the admin, i would advice you do so, so the issue can be sorted out. I have an account there as well, though i dont really visit the site much, but i think i would go and check it now with this current developments.
Many banned members have tried contacting the admin on other forums like Forum coin but instead of him to respond them rather he subbed them as if they weren't a member in the first place, and if it was a glitch then it should have been mended since...

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I know there was no fault on your and other users side and something was wrong with the admin to ban you and others for this reason. My referrals were banned too and I felt so bad because they only joined when I pushed them to join.
I am so glad I am still there in PB despite being inactive, but I promise to be active there next few days. I am just so busy these days. I only need to prioritize RIF because this is the first forum site that I joined and happy to be with people here despite being virtual, unlike in PB, members there seem unhappy and lack the initiative to make that forum lively. I am hoping someday the site owner realizes he needs people.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.610
I a member of postbucks too. I have not yet been banned but I logged in some days ago and found a negative of $1 balance on my account So I am very confused about this. They later said is a tax levy on freelancer

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.380
I am the moderator on the site. I can access the IP addresses of the users. Most of the users who were banned were banned for using the same IP addresses. What would you do if two different accounts are using the same IP address?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
@nomad no site allows it. One is banned on any site if one uses two accounts at the same time and it's hard to understand why people do it. How do they manage two accounts together?

Back