Postbuck banned..

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
How is this possible? I check the website daily and even if I don't post daily I still check the website and see whats happening and who is posting and I think you should check as this is not what I am seeing at my end and could be some upgrade thing or your anti virus issue or something like that
Okay thank you so much, I'll check it tomorrow. Hoping it's not due to virus.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I log on daily and earn the daily login bonus and sometimes read what other users are posting but due to my busy schedule I'm unable to post on the wens and my next target is to post on myforum link but not getting time

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I log on daily and earn the daily login bonus and sometimes read what other users are posting but due to my busy schedule I'm unable to post on the wens and my next target is to post on myforum link but not getting time
I am also like that, this is because we are trying to use our postbuck time in RIF, which was going to happen, we need time to increase our activity, without losing daily bonus and point in postbucks

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
Postbuck forum was also among the forum I like visiting once in a while, but when I tried logging in to the site today I discovered I've been banned with q message that I have maliciously created more than one account with my IP address. And that really got me confused.
I am sorry to hear this. Why not ask the admin of this site? In this way, you can able to clarify it. I hope it is just a glitch or something.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
PB admin is so unfair, he doesn't listen to members query regarding the charges for banning, and the banned members don't know those charges as imposed by the PB forum admin.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sorry to hear this. Why not ask the admin of this site? In this way, you can able to clarify it. I hope it is just a glitch or something.
I'm sure it wasn't a glitch or something, the admin has been banning some members for the same reason which makes no sense.
PB admin is so unfair, he doesn't listen to members query regarding the charges for banning, and the banned members don't know those charges as imposed by the PB forum admin.
He doesn't reply to members appeals on other forum he will just snub their post.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
I didn't see him coming this way, he wasn't like this before when I was still a new member, something else might have triggered this within him.lol

I've seen some members trying to get his attention to their appeal but he always ignore them all. Good thing you have moved on, even if he lifts the ban the relationship won't be that great anymore.
I don't know why people can't move away from this forum. I was banned as well but I quickly moved away. This is a very low paying site by the way

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know why people can't move away from this forum. I was banned as well but I quickly moved away. This is a very low paying site by the way
I guess they couldn't let go off the site because of their effort and time invested heavily on the site, it's okay if they still appeal to the admin . but I will advice them to move on to other sites .

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
I'm sure it wasn't a glitch or something, the admin has been banning some members for the same reason which makes no sense.

He doesn't reply to members appeals on other forum he will just snub their post.
That's the sad part. I also noticed that some sites do this at random. They cannot even inform the violators the reason behind of banning them.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the sad part. I also noticed that some sites do this at random. They cannot even inform the violators the reason behind of banning them.
And that is totally wrong, at least violators should know the rule they have violated which resulted into their outright ban, even at that there should have been a waring for Max of 4 times before banning.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
They have informed us that they are using VPN or have multiple accounts but I don't think they have done that as all these users are part of forum coin and also on the Referral Index forum and other websites so its sad to see them got banned because of this reason

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830

There's something on that site administrator. He's attitude problems.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
They have informed us that they are using VPN or have multiple accounts but I don't think they have done that as all these users are part of forum coin and also on the Referral Index forum and other websites so its sad to see them got banned because of this reason
I'm using the same browser on about 4 posting sites I have never been banned for using any VPN which I don't even know how to use. It's all good that I didn't earned much from the site. I moved on swiftly so I don't know why others are pleading daily. The simple thing is to join other sites and that's it

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
J
I'm using the same browser on about 4 posting sites I have never been banned for using any VPN which I don't even know how to use. It's all good that I didn't earned much from the site. I moved on swiftly so I don't know why others are pleading daily. The simple thing is to join other sites and that's it
Although I do have a VPN installed in my phone and it's not for creating multiple accounts neither do I use it for the site. I didn't have much earning on the site either so when I noticed I've been banned I just smiled it off.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
J

Although I do have a VPN installed in my phone and it's not for creating multiple accounts neither do I use it for the site. I didn't have much earning on the site either so when I noticed I've been banned I just smiled it off.
Same here RIF is even a lot better than the site so whoever that was banned should just quietly move here to work and earn.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I know there was no fault on your and other users side and something was wrong with the admin to ban you and others for this reason. My referrals were banned too and I felt so bad because they only joined when I pushed them to join.

Back