Postbuck banned..

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see not many users posting on the website and since I am busy with the Referral Index forum dot com , Beer money forum dot com and also BMF.IO, and forum coin so I am unable to participate on the website
The site has been like that from the on start, the reasons are obvious though
Are yo 100% sure your are not using VPN? I saw few times when you install antivirus software you automaticly get VPN turn on without know abou it. You must turn it off manually.
I'm 100% sure I didn't use VPN for the site at all. And I can't make a mistake using it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
I know you didn't use it and I'm sure my referrals never created multiple accounts but they were also banned and I heard some other user is also facing problems in getting paid so these are not good things for a pay to post forum.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is the use of multiple account in the first place? Even if it's to get referral bonus 50 post are still need to be made. I don't think the $1 worth the stress . the one thing that significance a downfall of a forum is payment issues.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
That is the issue in the PB forum site, many were banned due to VPN and others used multiple accounts. I think it is absurd. How could one create a multiple accounts when the payment method is sending fees to PayPal? There is only one PP account required.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tired many ways to convince him that I did not use a VPN to open more than one account but he did nothing. Moreover he did not have a real evidence to proof that I use VPN. The most painful part is that I had more than 25 referrals on the forum and wishing to be among the contest winners but that is all gone.
Maybe he is doing this so that he won't pay members.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I have tired many ways to convince him that I did not use a VPN to open more than one account but he did nothing. Moreover he did not have a real evidence to proof that I use VPN. The most painful part is that I had more than 25 referrals on the forum and wishing to be among the contest winners but that is all gone.
I think the reason behind this is, the admin there cannot pay members. I noticed there are only a few members left there this time. I no longer visit that site. I am also in pain of thinking many were banned wrongly. Where is justice? And you have so many referrals, tell them to quit to get sympathy from them. I referred 3 and they felt discouraged too and left the site. :sneaky:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
The thing is that some of us didn't flout any rules. it might just be the admin trying to be funny.
Admin there finds a way to avoid payment to members already qualified to cash out. There are only few members there in PB. I haven't visited PB for 2 weeks now. Topics are also hard to relate.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
Admin there finds a way to avoid payment to members already qualified to cash out. There are only few members there in PB. I haven't visited PB for 2 weeks now. Topics are also hard to relate.
That's why I wrote on forum coin that even if I'm unblocked I wouldn't be returning to the site. it was really a site I enjoyed so no need of it

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
25 referrals! That a huge hard work to get that much referrals to a site, I feel the admin isn't fair here at all, mine is still Better compared to yours . you've really worked hard to get those referrals. I wish something could be done to compensate your hard work.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
25 referrals! That a huge hard work to get that much referrals to a site, I feel the admin isn't fair here at all, mine is still Better compared to yours . you've really worked hard to get those referrals. I wish something could be done to compensate your hard work.
It was hated for me to get the referrals. After I got them, I send each of them personal messages encouraging them to be active. But the reward I got was to be banned by the unfair admin.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
That's why I wrote on forum coin that even if I'm unblocked I wouldn't be returning to the site. it was really a site I enjoyed so no need of it
I understand your feeling. It's an insult of your credibility. The PB admin judges right away without rationalising. He better shuts down his forum site or do it alone for his satisfaction.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand your feeling. It's an insult of your credibility. The PB admin judges right away without rationalising. He better shuts down his forum site or do it alone for his satisfaction.
Exactly, I don't think the admin wants the forum to be counted. I see some of things done there to be very off for me

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was hated for me to get the referrals. After I got them, I send each of them personal messages encouraging them to be active. But the reward I got was to be banned by the unfair admin.
That's so unfair and cruel at same time. I think the admin thought of his experience from other forum like Bizdustry where some geographical locations cannot register on the site, but all the same its still unfair.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$1.445
That's so unfair and cruel at same time. I think the admin thought of his experience from other forum like Bizdustry where some geographical locations cannot register on the site, but all the same its still unfair.
I am not sure if there are any such restrictions for users to join the website but if a website allows users then it should not ban them this way

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not sure if there are any such restrictions for users to join the website but if a website allows users then it should not ban them this way
Exactly, there should have been a warning beforehand, like forum coin the banning process set to work the moment a member accumulate 50 negative reactions so in short there are 50 chances to redeem your self before ban.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
He's unfair and unjust human being. He better shuts down his forum site or work there alone to complete his greediness and happiness.

Back