IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Post bucks admin sold the website to biz admin so now they will work as one
I sense that they are close friends and partners given that Chris to as a moderator on Bizdustry. And I heard that this is not the first site trade between the two. I really wish them all the best.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You won't really call it a scam. It is as a result some unfortunate things that have happened in the world of ad networks this days. They are pure business people and they had to find a business solution.
Yes and that's why we cannot expect anything from this now and those that were not paid last time can consider they were scammed

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
The owner of postbucks has decided to sell the site to the owner of bizdustry. It was announced on the postbucks thread yesterday by the now ex owner. And when one tries to log in to postbucks now, it would automatically redirect one to bizdustry. This means the postbucks has been merged into bizdustry as postbucks fails to exist as a forum any longer. I think I saw it coming.
If it is a good idea for them, good for them. I just noticed that a few days ago and I was sad because the platforms we can make money from are slowly decreasing

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I loved post bucks but I think it was expected as the admin was not able to get more users to the website and were not able to earn enough revenue

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I even saw someone say on forum coin that postbucks never had up to 100 posts a day. If that is true, there is no way they would have generated enough revenue.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, PostBucks has been acquired by Bizdustry. I was a moderator on PostBucks and now I have lost my job. We were trying hart to keep the forum active but sadly revenue was very low to maintain the site.
That's sad I remeber I visited posbucks when it was still there and no one was online that felt pretty sad because I remeber when post bucks was a very popular forum sadly it's gone now

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.230
Yes and that's why we cannot expect anything from this now and those that were not paid last time can consider they were scammed
Once the announcement was made you could have written to the admin about your earnings and you could have been paid. You can still log into to Bizdustry and talk to Chris if you had pending payment.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Once the announcement was made you could have written to the admin about your earnings and you could have been paid. You can still log into to Bizdustry and talk to Chris if you had pending payment.
Do they still have logs of postbucks now that it has been merged with Bizdustry? And what about those that were on Bizdustry and postbucks? How would they harmonize the credits?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.230
Do they still have logs of postbucks now that it has been merged with Bizdustry? And what about those that were on Bizdustry and postbucks? How would they harmonize the credits?
I do not know if Chris still has logs of Postbucks. However, the balance on Postbucks was gone after it was merged with Bizdustry. I lost $1 but it is ok because I am a mod on Bizdustry now. I have a better earning chances.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I do not know if Chris still has logs of Postbucks. However, the balance on Postbucks was gone after it was merged with Bizdustry. I lost $1 but it is ok because I am a mod on Bizdustry now. I have a better earning chances.
You have always acted right as a mod on postbucks. It is well deserved. And we even admire your contributions here especially your exchange service which is top notch.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
NO need to but I think other users lost their payment because of that

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is such a shame that the site postbuck doesn't exist again but I believe as they do direct one to the site bizdustry, it means that it was renamed so and probably owned by the same person or a take over was made and they decided to change the name of the site and some other things too on the site.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
It is such a shame that the site postbuck doesn't exist again but I believe as they do direct one to the site bizdustry, it means that it was renamed so and probably owned by the same person or a take over was made and they decided to change the name of the site and some other things too on the site.
The site was sold out to the owner of Bizdustry. And the owner is now a community moderator on Bizdustry. Postbucks could no longer be sustained because of the low level of activity on the site.

Back