Prepare food ahead of time as a foodie to save money

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
If you love food alot , you can save money by always prepare the food before you become hungry. This is because when you become hungry you would spend money buying snacks and drinks to help out first before you get the food ready. So you can save the money for the snacks by preparing the food ahead of time. what's your thoughts?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
I could not agree with you more. To avoid ordering food online or ordering takeout from your favorite restaurant or fast food chain, it is best to prepare your meals/snacks ahead of time. I usually do this to save money, and it works well.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you love food alot , you can save money by always prepare the food before you become hungry. This is because when you become hungry you would spend money buying snacks and drinks to help out first before you get the food ready. So you can save the money for the snacks by preparing the food ahead of time. what's your thoughts?
This is absolutely spot on!! This is a money saving technique, I personally feel eating out is much more expensive than preparing your own food by yourself, do foodies should take this advice very serious.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Eating is not just about keeping yourself alive, it is also about enjoying life. What is the point of making money and saving money if you cannot even enjoy food.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is very necessary to prepare food ahead of time. If you don't do so, you will end up buying food

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a good idea. It really helps to avoid spending on junk food and take aways. Same applies when you go shopping for grocery, leave home with a. Full stomach to avoid buying food to eat when you get to the mall

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I do this especially for kids school lunch. When you need to save money, you will realize that are a lot of ways to do that by cutting down on expenses that are not so important.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do this especially for kids school lunch. When you need to save money, you will realize that are a lot of ways to do that by cutting down on expenses that are not so important.
cooking at your home saves a lot of money. I am a student and it is often what I do and it has been saving me money. Some of my friends who buy foods aside spend a lot of money on it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's a good way to save our hungry by preparing the foods earlier or more than enough to have something ready when hunger strikes so suddenly.

Back