Prepare food ahead of time as a foodie to save money

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have a point, but it might cause peptic ulcer. In fact, I do not eat any snacks but to eat only proper three meals every day.
We have the same eating habits. I take full breakfast, lunch and dinner and no food in between but my staff are used to having one so I'm tempted to take some.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Preparing food ahead of time saves money as you can buy ingredients in bulk, cook in larger portions, and reduce waste by using leftovers. You also avoid impulse spending on takeout and reduce food spoilage.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't eat outside! I always prepare food ahead of time. Every end of the month, once I receive my salary! I buy all the necessary food stuff and store it properly. I have daily menu, I follow rigorously. Most of the time, I prepare my favorite drink and keep them in the refrigerator.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Yes, preparing food ahead of time can be a great way for foodies to save money. Meal prepping involves cooking and storing meals for later consumption, reducing the need for expensive takeout or last-minute grocery trips. Additionally, making meals at home often allows you to use fresher, healthier ingredients at a lower cost than eating out. This can be a cost-effective and convenient way to enjoy delicious food while staying within your budget.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
the major reason I like to prepare my food by myself is because of health reasons. I like to put all the necessary ingredients and make it healthy.
This is another valid reason and I'm always scared to buy food outside because I do not know how they made it and how clean those people are

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Probably, planning meals in advance is very good and important. It will help you to save money. it is actually what I do presently.
This way we can buy all the products and ingredients in advance so no need to run at the last moment to buy a thing even if it's priced at a higher rate

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is another valid reason and I'm always scared to buy food outside because I do not know how they made it and how clean those people are
Yeah, this is actually one of the things I put into consideration. A lot of people around me have noticed this about me actually.

Back