Prepare food ahead of time as a foodie to save money

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, preparing food ahead of time is a great way to save money as a foodie. When you make meals in bulk and store them in the refrigerator or freezer, you can have healthy, homemade meals ready to eat throughout the week. This can be more cost-effective than eating out or buying pre-packaged meals, as you can buy ingredients in bulk and take advantage of sales and discounts. Meal prepping also allows you to control the quality and portion size of your meals, leading to healthier eating habits and potentially reducing food waste.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
You're a woman right?. If so, sure he'll probably enjoy cooking on daily basis for your family
Yes, I am a married woman and my husband really enjoys the food I cook every day. In the beginning, I was not very good at cooking but now I have improved my cooking skills thanks to the recipes and tips I find on the internet. :)

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
If you love food alot , you can save money by always prepare the food before you become hungry. This is because when you become hungry you would spend money buying snacks and drinks to help out first before you get the food ready. So you can save the money for the snacks by preparing the food ahead of time. what's your thoughts?
I think its such a smart move to plan ahead like that. Not only do you save money but you can also make sure youre eating well too. And let's be real, who doesn't love a home-cooked meal?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you love food alot , you can save money by always prepare the food before you become hungry. This is because when you become hungry you would spend money buying snacks and drinks to help out first before you get the food ready. So you can save the money for the snacks by preparing the food ahead of time. what's your thoughts?
You are right, preparing food and eating it before becoming hungry will avoid you from going to restaurant.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I am a married woman and my husband really enjoys the food I cook every day. In the beginning, I was not very good at cooking but now I have improved my cooking skills thanks to the recipes and tips I find on the internet. :)
Wow, the internet has been helpful to so many people to improve in almost every area of life. Sometimes I also use the internet to find recipes to cook because I am a student.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Wow, the internet has been helpful to so many people to improve in almost every area of life. Sometimes I also use the internet to find recipes to cook because I am a student.
Yes the internet is here for us to make good of it. just be sure you are making good use of it

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thats right, i will do the same to save some money. In fact, if we prepare our own food we knew it safe for us (at least its healthy and more clean)

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
That's a good way of saving money. But I enjoy eating freshly cooked meals. I eat three meals a day. A handful of almonds or walnuts as snacks in the afternoon. I seldom buy extra food to eat because I am hungry.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a good way of saving money. But I enjoy eating freshly cooked meals. I eat three meals a day. A handful of almonds or walnuts as snacks in the afternoon. I seldom buy extra food to eat because I am hungry.
I am among the people who do not find joy in buying food outside to eat just because I am hungry.
It is always very important and necessary for you to prepare your own food and put the necessary ingredients.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is a very good point and it's one way to be able to be more in routine as well by bulk buying and bulk making meals for throughout the week. I have been wanting to do this for a while as I feel it would not only be cheaper but it would also be better for me with how busy I am as well with work. My only issue at the moment is finding foods that all my family will eat without issue. It is a great way to save money and has more money for other things as well.

Back