Quality vs price

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes it is always quantity over price because they are sure of their durability With an item being durable then the price is secondary as you can use it for a long time

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Yes it is always quantity over price because they are sure of their durability With an item being durable then the price is secondary as you can use it for a long time
But then , what if you think it's durable at sight but later found it to be the complete opposite of your thought as it's price is much lower than the market price if the product.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally for me I usually go for quality when I am purchasing any kind of product or services because it is the only way I would be able to get the best for what I'm paying for.

High-quality products are more likely to last longer. The fact of the matter remains that m,any people seek high-quality products at a higher price. This allows them to buy the right product.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Quality and price are very important and necessary in businesses and I would choose quality to price because high prices has a way of influencing customer decision
Quality is also important but not as price

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
I avoid buying luxury brands, however, I also care about the brand that has some reputation. Therefore, I always strive for a middle path, a moderately priced product with a good quality.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The quality of a product is directly proportional to the price and that is how we operate in the normal business world . A quality product always comes with high prices.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
I will always choose quality over price, quality products last longer and also serve the purpose it is meant to serve unlike the ones with less price with low quality..
Exactly, that's what a lot of persons do not understand, quality products tend to last longer, with this you would be saving your money cause you wont have to buy the same product again and again.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
The quality of a product is directly proportional to the price and that is how we operate in the normal business world . A quality product always comes with high prices.
You are very right , the quality of product is proportional to it's price , but the fact remains that when you buy a quality product you would have saved more than buying a product of lesser quality twice or thrice .

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, that's what a lot of persons do not understand, quality products tend to last longer, with this you would be saving your money cause you wont have to buy the same product again and again.
I learnt this sometimes the hard way and that was because I don't really have enough money on me then , just decided to buy based on what I have on me but later regretted that.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.115
I usually check them both. There is nothing wrong if the item is expensive as long as the quality is good. It would be better if the product is cheaper and a big plus to have the good quality.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, there are many people who may compromise a lot when it comes to quality. They usually buy low-quality products without considering the fact that those products may get damaged quite easily or may not last for a long time.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, based on my experience, quality and price go hand-in-hand because the quality of a particular product is directly related to its price and the cost that is involved in its production process.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't even think it is possible to buy a high quality products for a low price. That will be fake so it is better to go for the one that has a high price but not too expensive for you to buy
There are lots of quality products that have reasonable prices. Take for example, Xiaomi products that are very good but affordable for the price when it is Samsung quality. Samsung has taken the prive so high because it is selling brand name.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Some people prefer quantity over price because they can spread the utility around the number. I prefer the quality because it would be durable enough tk serve me for a longer time.
It is very critical to consider quality because that is what will show that you buy goods that are worth it and will stand the test of time than to consider the price of the goods.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
There are lots of quality products that have reasonable prices. Take for example, Xiaomi products that are very good but affordable for the price when it is Samsung quality. Samsung has taken the prive so high because it is selling brand name.
This is why I always try to go for products that are very good and not very expensive because I am sure that we can get one no matter how expensive things maybe

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I will always choose quality over price, quality products last longer and also serve the purpose it is meant to serve unlike the ones with less price with low quality..

It is always better to have high quality products because it is something that will make your customers to never have second thought about your products.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It is always better to have high quality products because it is something that will make your customers to never have second thought about your products.
And make sure that the price of your product is what the people in that area can afford because it does not make sense going to sell and expensive product in a poor area

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I mean most peaple choose cheaper products for a better price but to make profits you need to make the price good since price is very important when it comes to sales etc

Back