Read Cash Vs. Publish0X

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
Read Cash and Publish0X, both are article sites where you can publish articles and earn money from tips from other users. I joined Read Cash and published a few articles but I did not earn anything, therefore, I stopped visiting the site. I am not using Publish0X. Are you on these sites, which site has been more profitable to you?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am using Publish0X too. It is an interesting website. It doesn't take much of your time and you can earn by just Tip other users, but there are limits and you can't earn a lot.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.150
I used to be a member of Read Cash, but I never published anything there. I learned that it was difficult to earn because you would be earning from tips. Because there is no guarantee that I will receive a tip, I left the site. I've heard good things about Publish0x from other RIF users, but I haven't used it yet.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am using Publish0X too. It is an interesting website. It doesn't take much of your time and you can earn by just Tip other users, but there are limits and you can't earn a lot.

Wow, looks interesting, I haven't joined there yet. Can you tell me a little, how is the payment system there, can it be via Paypal? And how much do you get paid for each post? If there is a referral code you can send it to me. :D

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, looks interesting, I haven't joined there yet. Can you tell me a little, how is the payment system there, can it be via Paypal? And how much do you get paid for each post? If there is a referral code you can send it to me. :D
Sure. No they do not accept pay pal. they are just paying in crypto. For example, you can receive Ethereum after reaching the minimum withdrawal. It is an interesting site. I suggest you try it, but the income is not that high

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure. No they do not accept pay pal. they are just paying in crypto. For example, you can receive Ethereum after reaching the minimum withdrawal. It is an interesting site. I suggest you try it, but the income is not that high
Thank you very much for sharing. But I don't understand crypto, can our funds be disbursed from a crypto wallet from a crypto wallet to a bank account? Or what if we need the money? :D

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you very much for sharing. But I don't understand crypto, can our funds be disbursed from a crypto wallet from a crypto wallet to a bank account? Or what if we need the money? :D
Yes, this is possible. You can keep your cryptocurrencies on an exchange (any exchange you like) and convert them to dollars when you reach a significant amount. try KuCoin exchange

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I do not have any form of experience with publishox, but back then when read.cash was still indeed read.cash, i would definitely go for read.cash. this was the very first site i worked online that payed me really well.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have any form of experience with publishox, but back then when read.cash was still indeed read.cash, i would definitely go for read.cash. this was the very first site i worked online that payed me really well.
I don't have any experience with either of them, what and what kind of assignments are there in general? Are you still active in readcash now? May I know how much income can you get from there?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Read Cash and Publish0X, both are article sites where you can publish articles and earn money from tips from other users. I joined Read Cash and published a few articles but I did not earn anything, therefore, I stopped visiting the site. I am not using Publish0X. Are you on these sites, which site has been more profitable to you?
I heard of read cash when I was still active at noise cash because most noise cash people are also read cash members. Noise cash could have been profitable but now that it became noise, cash is also gone lol, I meant earnings have stopped. RIF is better than most forums.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have used publish0x in the past. That is around 2018. the website can also pay you to read other people's article but it is really very infinitesimal. That is why i never bothered to continue.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
These sites are known. I always encounter them on the web but I never tried to check it and try. I may like to check these two sites next day.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an account with Read Cash but I have never earned from the articles that I posted. That is why I don't like sites that you depend on tips to earn. When I learnt that PublishOx works the same way, I have never joined there.

Back