Recent Website you join for earning

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not aiming for that because it will take me forever. And since there is not option to transfer points, I cannot trade my points to other forum currency.

I am afraid I have not received the last payment from the site I requested a week ago. It's strange I asked admin too but have not got the appropriate answer for it.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
The recent website which is join yesterday is publishok which website have you people join recently.
Can you tell me the details of the website you joined yesterday, is it legit and also about its earning process
Post automatically merged:

I joined capeterra , successfully posted reviews

I joined capeterra , successfully posted reviews. Please share me the site's link
The recent website which is join yesterday is publishok which website have you people join recently.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I am afraid I have not received the last payment from the site I requested a week ago. It's strange I asked admin too but have not got the appropriate answer for it.
The admin or the mod is not responsive anymore. Unlike when his site was fairly new. He was approachable and willing to extend help. I also contacted him when I did not get my $2 BCH request. I lost the 2000 points but it was return to me after months of waiting. But there was no reply for the messages I sent to support and to Mr. B.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
So, you use crypto? I dont understand about it, so paypal is the only option for me

It is not difficult to understand.

I only experienced being paid with Bitcoin Cash when I joined noisecash. I only earned around $500 there and left site because I am not getting tips from users.

Opps, just kidding, not $500 but only $5.

That was the first time I used crypto currency. I earned $100 or more from noise.

Last edited:

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Haven't visited MyLot since yesterday. I only replied to the comments. I will do it tonight. I miss my friends there.
Youre so busy, i know i know, LOL. But you always have time to be here, Though. RIF is more fun in a way to earn more, i understand that, i dont blame you for that. I'm writing this while doing mylotting LOL

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I will cashout, but not now. I can cashout as I have reached a minimum threshold. I would prefer earning more and more right now.
Earn more and more? You can do that, we can do that. I have problem with my paypal before "they said i was a new seller so my money from RIF was on hold" so they explain i have to make more seller. So thats why i always request for cashout when i reach $5, now i dont have problem with it anymore, last time RIF sent me money is normal (not on hold anymore)

Back