Recent Website you join for earning

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Mylot only pays with PayPal and PayPal don't process payment from mylot to Nigerians. Therefore, you will not be paid once you are from Nigeria. I don't know if they have changed the policy now . You can contact the admin before working on the site.
That's not nice because they are depriving us from making money from the platform which is not nice
Post automatically merged:

Good decision which will help you have multiple streams of income which will you have a very healthy financial life
It is very good to have multiple source of income so that even if you stop making money from one, you make money from the second one

Last edited:

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
Mylot only pays with PayPal and PayPal don't process payment from mylot to Nigerians. Therefore, you will not be paid once you are from Nigeria. I don't know if they have changed the policy now . You can contact the admin before working on the site.
So mylot doesn't have crypto? Also, I heard one only earns when another user like a your post. Is that true?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
That's not nice because they are depriving us from making money from the platform which is not nice
Post automatically merged:

It is very good to have multiple source of income so that even if you stop making money from one, you make money from the second one
This is what I do working on different sites you can't be too sure about a site

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Earn more and more? You can do that, we can do that. I have problem with my paypal before "they said i was a new seller so my money from RIF was on hold" so they explain i have to make more seller. So thats why i always request for cashout when i reach $5, now i dont have problem with it anymore, last time RIF sent me money is normal (not on hold anymore)

PayPal can hold your money and this is why I do not use PayPal. Having said that, it is not available in my country either.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
The last website i joined was a faucet website, recently i have developed some interest in faucets. I plan to join another one pretty soon though, i am sure i would be able to get something out of it over time.

Back