Relaxing in an unrelaxed mood

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I am relaxing in my unrelaxed mood. I posted many but late to my knowledge no credit at all. I am a gold member and today is June 20 and see my earning, it is only $12 my gosh. I have not yet recovered my fee.... why is this always this way?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am relaxing in my unrelaxed mood. I posted many but late to my knowledge no credit at all. I am a gold member and today is June 20 and see my earning, it is only $12 my gosh. I have not yet recovered my fee.... why is this always this way?
I'm sorry my dear friend, there are still some details about the advantages and costs of being a Gold member, which I still don't know. For example, if I ask right the fundamental thing to understand: the cost to become a Gold member, is it equal to $ 20 per month?
Thank you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I'm sorry my dear friend, there are still some details about the advantages and costs of being a Gold member, which I still don't know. For example, if I ask right the fundamental thing to understand: the cost to become a Gold member, is it equal to $ 20 per month?
Thank you.
That is so true, it seems no benefit at all. I am only saying.
Post automatically merged:

why don't you message the admin in this matter
Jordan is sick and he can't attain to our problems this time.

why don't you message the admin in this matter

Last edited:

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is so true, it seems no benefit at all. I am only saying.
I understand, therefore I believe that perhaps the only advantage you could have if I understood correctly is that of not having to respect a minimum number of words to be written in a single post in order to be paid. Did I say it right?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Calm down dear friend you still have about 10 more days to make another $10
I may not be able to raise it. It's our final exam week on site starting tomorrow up to June 26. I will only be here in the evening. In the day while administering the test hehe. Our university is in wi fi zone so I can hitch lol. RIF is my happiness , my spot to stress and boredom out.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you mate, my limit is no more gosh BRB in late afternoon or evening once my limit starts anew.
What is your daily limit, isn't it 2$ now? And you always claim to run out of limits. Isn't it great work being able to post 200 posts a day? I rarely even get to 1$ a day. I'm often busy with my online shop work, so I didn't think about buying a gold membership.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
What is your daily limit, isn't it 2$ now? And you always claim to run out of limits. Isn't it great work being able to post 200 posts a day? I rarely even get to 1$ a day. I'm often busy with my online shop work, so I didn't think about buying a gold membership.
No, it is not $2, it back to $1 the next day after it was declared the $2 limit. I only earned $1 for 3 days.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
If you are a famous person or celebrity, you can open an endorsement service and get a lot of money from there. But the process towards becoming famous is also not easy. :D
That's so right it's not easy unless you're equipped with beauty, gorgeous body, perfect body shape and height and gutsy then you can apply as a movie star šŸ˜

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's so right it's not easy unless you're equipped with beauty, gorgeous body, perfect body shape and height and gutsy then you can apply as a movie star šŸ˜
But physically beautiful and attractive is not enough to work in the world of entertainment, you have to be smart, humorous, good at singing or acting, etc. But what I see, celebrities here they find it easier to make money because they are famous.

Back