Relaxing in an unrelaxed mood

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
But physically beautiful and attractive is not enough to work in the world of entertainment, you have to be smart, humorous, good at singing or acting, etc. But what I see, celebrities here they find it easier to make money because they are famous.
Yes, in fact, I prefer to watch an ugly actor but full of humor 😁 because I stressed out by laughing out loud 😁.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
😁😁😁laughter is the best medicine and even emojis can defy pains.
That's right, if we are cheerful and happy when we are sick, our body's immune will increase, and it will speed up the healing process. I can even be sick for only 1 day, the next day it's better. The key is that we have to be cheerful and happy even though we are sick, don't think too much about the pain we are suffering from. :D

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's right, if we are cheerful and happy when we are sick, our body's immune will increase, and it will speed up the healing process. I can even be sick for only 1 day, the next day it's better. The key is that we have to be cheerful and happy even though we are sick, don't think too much about the pain we are suffering from. :D
That's right, we have to laugh despite no reason to laugh and smile despite no reason to smile 😁😁

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
When you are in unrelaxed mood, the best way to relax is by doing things that you enjoy and eases you. For instance, I play video games when my mood is unrelaxed

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
But physically beautiful and attractive is not enough to work in tY4ahe world of entertainment, you have to be smart, humorous, good at singing or acting, etc. But what I see, celebrities here they find it easier to make money because they are famous.
It's better to be in the beach to relax whenever feeling in relaxed lol. Not all celebrities are famous. They earn very small.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
But physically beautiful and attractive is not enough to work in the world of entertainment, you have to be smart, humorous, good at singing or acting, etc. But what I see, celebrities here they find it easier to make money because they are famous.
That is right, there are so many celebrities who become famous because of their funny looks and funny ways of speaking. They make people laugh at their lungs.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I am relaxing in my unrelaxed mood. I posted many but late to my knowledge no credit at all. I am a gold member and today is June 20 and see my earning, it is only $12 my gosh. I have not yet recovered my fee.... why is this always this way?
I think things had changed lately. I also find it spooky being in that kind of state. It sometimes makes me bored.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's right the tide can rock your mind, thus helping you navigate on something as you delve into answers of your in depth thought.

Back