Requirements for starting a PTP forum.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
First you need to have good money then you can start think about creating one you have to think about many things that's why there are only a few paid to post forums

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Go and ask admins of PTPs how much they pay out monthly. Iris not an easy thing. You need to have deep pockets to be able to start a paid to Post forum.
I know it is not an easy thing and that is why I said it is better for them to plan very well by having enough money to pay us before they decide to have the forum because nobody will love to join a forum that will not pay them for a while

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating a paid to post forum is a very difficult and rigorous activity because you need to have enough capital before you can establish this type of business in the first place.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Creating a paid-to-post forum is a very difficult and rigorous activity because you need to have enough capital before you can establish this type of business in the first place.
It is very difficult and you need money for it. Anyone who does not have enough money for it should not even try to engage in it because no one will want to work on a platform that is not paying

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very difficult and you need money for it. Anyone who does not have enough money for it should not even try to engage in it because no one will want to work on a platform that is not paying
I know its actually very difficult to run a paid to post forum , but my question is:what can be said about the revenue paid to post platforms generate.is it able to keep the site up and running or they do add their own personal money to meet up.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I know its actually very difficult to run a paid to post forum , but my question is:what can be said about the revenue paid to post platforms generate.is it able to keep the site up and running or they do add their own personal money to meet up.
It should be able to keep the sites up but it depends on how the owner of the site managed it. There are some sites like forumcoin where we do not make too much money so that they will have enough money to pay everyone

Unique_Lady

Complete Stranger
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to have a lot of money on you before you can even think of starting a Paid to Post website.

There are a couple of writers that enjoy working on these sites and being there to do business with them by paying them when they want to withdraw from your website is very important.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need a lot of money to get started. Your site will not start earning at least for 6 months and you need money to pay to your users for 6 months. You also need forum management skills
Yes I mean paying mebers for 6 months without getting profit is a huge chalange especially if a lot of mebers are joining everyday you need a lot of money if you want to start PTP forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You need to have a lot of money on you before you can even think of starting a Paid to Post website.

There are a couple of writers that enjoy working on these sites and being there to do business with them by paying them when they want to withdraw from your website is very important.
The truth is that there is no one who will want to work on a forum that will not pay him or her. If we look well, we will see that forums that do not pay no longer have people who visit them

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating a Paid to Post forum isn't as simple as it may seem. In order to get started you would need to have a considerable amount of time and revenue available to you to get started. When I initially started RIF, it cost me a ton of money. I had to purchase the forum software, the individual plugins, advertising, paying members for their posts, and providing contests to attract new members. I believe my original start-up cost before advertising and paying members was around $200 USD. Then advertising and paying members was well over an additional $300-500. So there was an initial investment of over $600 USD on the table. When you first start a PTP forum, your website traffic is relatively low and you will not qualify for any advertising platforms that will pay you for the traffic you receive, I faced this issue when starting RIF. I had no income coming in from RIF, and all the money I provided came from my personal funds.

So basically, you will need the forum software, a domain name, hosting, money to pay your members in a timely manner, advertising, a decent forum theme, forum plugins, and various other necessities.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
I don't know but I think the requirements are the same for starting a blog. So if you can start a blog then you can start a PTP forum
Though i do not have much ideas about this but you might be right though, the only difference is getting the needed capital to pay your members and as well promoting the forum.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Creating a Paid to Post forum isn't as simple as it may seem. In order to get started you would need to have a considerable amount of time and revenue available to you to get started. When I initially started RIF, it cost me a ton of money. I had to purchase the forum software, the individual plugins, advertising, paying members for their posts, and providing contests to attract new members. I believe my original start-up cost before advertising and paying members was around $200 USD. Then advertising and paying members was well over an additional $300-500. So there was an initial investment of over $600 USD on the table. When you first start a PTP forum, your website traffic is relatively low and you will not qualify for any advertising platforms that will pay you for the traffic you receive, I faced this issue when starting RIF. I had no income coming in from RIF, and all the money I provided came from my personal funds.

So basically, you will need the forum software, a domain name, hosting, money to pay your members in a timely manner, advertising, a decent forum theme, forum plugins, and various other necessities.
Apart from that, even when you are not earning money yet, the people who work for you will expect you to pay them so you still need money for that too. Owning a forum is indeed not an easy task

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.973
Having a ptp site is a headache unless it is your passion and you started years ago and have some solid grounds of experience. It also needs a big capital, in case traffic is insufficient, therefore, you need to pay people from your own pocket.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Having a ptp site is a headache unless it is your passion and you started years ago and have some solid grounds of experience. It also needs a big capital, in case traffic is insufficient, therefore, you need to pay people from your own pocket.
That there is nothing that is easy and I cannot blame some forums that shut down after a while because managing forums is just like managing we working there too. It is very hard

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.973
That there is nothing that is easy and I cannot blame some forums that shut down after a while because managing forums is just like managing we working there too. It is very hard
That's true, I feel their struggles. Despite hard those site owners continued for the sake of word of honor until time comes they feel like suffocating and decided without a second thought to shut down their sites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
That's true, I feel their struggles. Despite hard those site owners continued for the sake of word of honor until time comes they feel like suffocating and decided without a second thought to shut down their sites.
The only thing I don't like it when they merge forums. I feel it is better to take a break then come back instead of joining two forums together. Well, it depends on the choice of individual

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the most important thing one needs to start a paid to post forum is the funds to pay the users. Then one needs a platform for the forum and a payment system.

Back