Requirements for starting a PTP forum.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
Like are you kidding me? All the posts are checked? It is not even possible. That would mean the moderator has to be constantly on the site.
Maybe you have some filter and for known, good users you don't even read but in start you must check everything. From that reason we have several moderators on site. Here I think we 3 or 4.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe you have some filter and for known, good users you don't even read but in start you must check everything. From that reason we have several moderators on site. Here I think we 3 or 4.
Even 10 moderators are not enough for the level of activity that goes on on this platform. It is a very tasking job.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
First and foremost you would need to have the means to be able to generate an income from the site so that you were able to make the payouts to the members who pay to post on your forum. I would also suggest having not only email activation enabled for a PTP forum but also administrator approval turned on as well so that you can manually check all registrations and prevent things like bots from getting through.

Enabling a specific user group for new members as well in which they need to have a certain amount of their posts approved before they can be placed under another user group so they can post more freely.

It's all about protecting your forum from possible scammers or people who may abuse the system you have in place just to earn some money.
Honestly, this is mind blowing and at the same time very educative, anyone looking forward to own a ptp forum should adhere strictly to this information above, it will surely serve as an ultimate guide to anyone.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I
You need a lot of money to get started. Your site will not start earning at least for 6 months and you need money to pay to your users for 6 months. You also need forum management skills
This will probably be made easier if one is moderator or co-owner with someone who's had the experience first. There are a lot of forums that have started and gone down and it would be great to avoid that.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.130
What do you think about solving captcha before you post or replay? It could protect website and stop DDOS attacks. Or maybe solving some simple short link for every 10 posts you made?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
Do you realize how many people have upgraded their accounts on RIF. The account upgrade option is also available on Bizdustry, and I see a lot of people upgrading their accounts. People do upgrade accounts in order to earn more.
The upgrade account will be very profitable for posters or active members who can reach the target, so that their income is far above the cost of upgrading the account, otherwise it will be detrimental for members who can only achieve below the upgrade fee.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.000
The upgrade account will be very profitable for posters or active members who can reach the target, so that their income is far above the cost of upgrading the account, otherwise it will be detrimental for members who can only achieve below the upgrade fee.
True. If you cannot post every day, you will be at a loss. Let's say you spent $10 to upgrade your account on RIF. If you post daily, you will easily earn $1 per day and make $20 in profit. If you miss posting, you will be losing money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This platform made me realize that starting a paid to post forum is never an easy task so I already have that in my mind but I don't know if I would love to do it or not
I have come to realize that it would take a lot of strategic moves to be able to run a paid to Post forum m it is not for everyone.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
True. If you cannot post every day, you will be at a loss. Let's say you spent $10 to upgrade your account on RIF. If you post daily, you will easily earn $1 per day and make $20 in profit. If you miss posting, you will be losing money.
That's why I try to post daily and earn minimum $1 a day

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I think that the number one thing to do is trying to establish a framework that would allow for adequate revenue generation for the site. When that is fixed, the business is good to go.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that the number one thing to do is trying to establish a framework that would allow for adequate revenue generation for the site. When that is fixed, the business is good to go.
This is true. You need to think of how you will pay people because you cannot just employ people to work on your website without thinking of how you pay them

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
This is true. You need to think of how you will pay people because you cannot just employ people to work on your website without thinking of how you pay them
No matter how much you have, you can't sustain a Paid to post forum from your pocket. It can be partially though at the beginning but the site has to make money of it's own.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No matter how much you have, you can't sustain a Paid to post forum from your pocket. It can be partially though at the beginning but the site has to make money of it's own.
You just need to have a little amount of money that you will use to run it and you can now begin to tell people when you are already making money from your platform

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
You just need to have a little amount of money that you will use to run it and you can now begin to tell people when you are already making money from your platform
Go and ask admins of PTPs how much they pay out monthly. Iris not an easy thing. You need to have deep pockets to be able to start a paid to Post forum.

Back