Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$5.525
I noticed that the RIF Cash stopped generating. I have not even reached the minimum earning threshold for the day. Is the site still updating? Are you experiencing it, too?

Oh, I see. However, we need to wait for further changes. For the reason that there is no button to withdraw the Raw RIF.
We Don't withdraw RAW RIF, we can transfer it to our RIF Cash. So trade it to other members here.

I believe we are not waiting for any changes from the owner. The Raw RIF is now in effect. The rate will be 1:1. So, if you have 1.00 Raw RIF, you can transfer it to RIF Cash and you will get RIF Cash of 1.00 as well.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$5.525
We Don't withdraw RAW RIF, we can transfer it to our RIF Cash. So trade it to other members here.

I believe we are not waiting for any changes from the owner. The Raw RIF is now in effect. The rate will be 1:1. So, if you have 1.00 Raw RIF, you can transfer it to RIF Cash and you will get RIF Cash of 1.00 as well.
The question is that how to transfer Raw RIF to RIF Cash? I cannot see any feature about it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
I noticed that the RIF Cash stopped generating. I have not even reached the minimum earning threshold for the day. Is the site still updating? Are you experiencing it, too?
I requested for a cash out this day after reading the new update. My current earnings might be affected so I requested to withdraw my $9. I'm hoping it will be sent to my PayPal tomorrow as what was promised after 24 hours.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$5.525
I requested for a cash out this day after reading the new update. My current earnings might be affected so I requested to withdraw my $9. I'm hoping it will be sent to my PayPal tomorrow as what was promised after 24 hours.
I also withdraw mine, too. This is so sudden changes. I cannot even see any buttons on how to redeem the Raw Cash to PayPal. Did you notice it?

The question is that how to transfer Raw RIF to RIF Cash? I cannot see any feature about it.
I am using my mobile phone.

Go to the RIF Cash tab, tick the drop down and select Raw RIF. A window will pop up with an option to transfer. Put how much you want to transfer to RIF Cash. Free of charge to transfer to your own RIF Cash but when transferring to other RIF Cash user, you will be charged a small amount of 2% tax

Attachments

• IMG_20230116_194930.jpg
    IMG_20230116_194930.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 2
I'm also confused. It seems we're fooled by our own eyes. Let's find out what to click to get updates of our earnings.
You are not fooled by your own eyes. Lol.
Happy earning!

Just transfer your Earned Raw RIF to your RIF Cash so that you can withdraw via PayPal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-16-19-54-41-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-16-19-54-41-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 2

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
Here check the screenshot.

You can check it, it is the same amount as RIF Cash. The only difference is the name and how it is going to be requested for payout.
I'll do it tomorrow. I have just requested a payout. I'm also beginning to be active now in PB. Per post 20. I almost reached 3 dollars now for being active there for 3 days. You're a member there too so also Rick.

I'll do it tomorrow. I have just requested a payout. I'm also beginning to be active now in PB. Per post 20. I almost reached 3 dollars now for being active there for 3 days. You're a member there too so also Rick.
Okay. Congratulations on your new payout request. Honestly, I am not very active here for days. I don't know but I need to focus again. Knowing that we have exchange options available for us already, I think I can work on posting here again.
I haven't visited PB.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.605
Okay. Congratulations on your new payout request. Honestly, I am not very active here for days. I don't know but I need to focus again. Knowing that we have exchange options available for us already, I think I can work on posting here again.
I haven't not visited PB.
You visit there and earn. It's improving now and the owner is relaxing, no more barking to members that lead to banning lol.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I have come to the site after two days. I missed on this one. This one was a new change. Good to see this thread as I too got a bit concerned. I am quite far from the minimum payout and seeing my offline work load, I think I will take some time to be there. Then I need to figure out how to transfer raw RIF to RIF cash and request for a payout..

Back