RIF Cash Stopped Generating

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
I noticed that the RIF Cash stopped generating. I have not even reached the minimum earning threshold for the day. Is the site still updating? Are you experiencing it, too?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
Have you checked your raw RIF?

Also worth to note, check this page listed in the RIF.Cash drop down menu: https://referralindexforum.com/credits/ If it lists you are earning there, it will state what you are earning, and when it credited last.
I just posted and I was given snowflakes instead of cash Lol. So I don't know again. see screenshot
Post automatically merged:

I also observed my income is not gaining. It's static. I do not know why. There might be a problem with the software.
Yeah there's a huge wrong with it. this is about 48 hours for me no earnings

Guys, we are focusing too much on this issue not getting credit. How many people are not getting credit? It looks like an isolated case and not majority of us are affected. Maybe we can wait for Jordan's findings. He jumped in yesterday that he will check the problem. I can't remember the verbatim, but he is aware.
it isn't an isolated case others are affected including me. don't write like this because you are affected

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118-090109.png
    Screenshot_20230118-090109.png
    70 KB · Views: 3

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
I also experiencing it now. I have posted more than 10, but the Raw RIF stops generating. I think we are having a glitch today.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Oh! It's getting a bit confusing now. Anyway I am being credited with Raw RIF. I am still so far from dollar 5 there and hopefully while I reach there, the things will be more clear.
Hope that the glitch for others not being credited is fixed soon. It can be discouraging for them.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
Oh! It's getting a bit confusing now. Anyway I am being credited with Raw RIF. I am still so far from dollar 5 there and hopefully while I reach there, the things will be more clear.
Hope that the glitch for others not being credited is fixed soon. It can be discouraging for them.
I hope it will be fine soon. It is a bit frustrating because we cannot be productive for the day.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Hi everyone,

I understand everyone's frustrations.

It turns out, there was indeed an issue with the column the Raw RIF was going into for the database. I have "reset" the Raw RIF credits. It should all be working normally as expected now.
I apologize for this inconvenience.

I will be crediting some missing RIF Cash for those who were effected if you can PM me a time frame of when you were being skipped over.

Thanks everyone for continuing to support us help us find issues!

Also, You don't need $5 in Raw RIF for it to be transferred to RIF Cash. You can transfer any amount over.

And it is more worrisome when the admin doesn't respond to your query.
I responded to the thread acknowledging the issues and concerns. I was looking for solutions first.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you checked your raw RIF?

Also worth to note, check this page listed in the RIF.Cash drop down menu: https://referralindexforum.com/credits/ If it lists you are earning there, it will state what you are earning, and when it credited last.
I have checked it and I didn't receive any reward for my post.
You are familiar with forum moderating. Please help if you know what can be done. I need to pay back my loan in time
Thankful I'm not alone. I'm hoping our dynamic and handsome site owner @Jordan can solve this ASAP. Hi to you @Jordan .
Are you also expirencing this?

It has been rectified

Back