AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
Considering switch of hosts and everything, I suspect the site will be a bit slow to responding to everyone who wants to get on for the next day.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
True, its understandable, but i believe with time everything would go back to normal completely. At the moment we are just grateful the site is back and running again.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The site should be loading normally now. Fixed the issue that was causing the site to load pretty slow.
Now I feel the site is back to normal, yesterday afternoon I couldn't access the site at all even though the site was back. But last night it started to move normally, this is very fast and encouraging progress. Thank you very much Jordan.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The site isn't yet stable. It's so slow but it's the effect after the website was being attacked. Let's be thankful for @Jordan because he strived hard to return the site. Updates will surely follow after this day. Let's support Jordan. Cheers everyone. 🍷.
Cheers to that. Last night when I logged in it's too slow when I opened the site but it was fine when I start typing. This morning I got a prompt that site is under maintenance, after an hour it's normal now and faster. I hope everything will be fixed and back to normal. Good day.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Cheers to that. Last night when I logged in it's too slow when I opened the site but it was fine when I start typing. This morning I got a prompt that site is under maintenance, after an hour it's normal now and faster. I hope everything will be fixed and back to normal. Good day.
Yes, I think the same. I am also hoping that the site remains like this, strong and able. I am happy and inspired.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
The site should be loading normally now. Fixed the issue that was causing the site to load pretty slow.

Hello @Jordan ! I hope you are doing fine. Jordan, I have a request for you. Could you please re-enable Litecoin payment method as well? There are many members in here who cannot use PayPal. So, can you please provide Litecoin as a payment method as well? This is a heartwarming request from us members. Thanks!

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
RIF is back but what I observe for 3 days now, the site gets slower. In fact, last night, I failed to log out dunno why the site is so slow. I hope it will be restored to its normalcy. It takes almost 1 minute to open a post .

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
RIF is back but what I observe for 3 days now, the site gets slower. In fact, last night, I failed to log out dunno why the site is so slow. I hope it will be restored to its normalcy. It takes almost 1 minute to open a post .
So far I didn't experience it yesterday and today. Maybe it depends on the network provider. I'm using the RIF apps now and I find it smooth sailing. I am using both data and wifi to access it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
It was a bit slow to start with. It took some time for pages to get uploaded. But now I think it's getting back to normal. I didn't face much problem today.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It was a bit slow to start with. It took some time for pages to get uploaded. But now I think it's getting back to normal. I didn't face much problem today.
That is what I experienced too, but this day, I notice the site is loading fast and ts makes me happy. I hope that it will continue this way. I was not able to log here for 4 days.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
That is what I experienced too, but this day, I notice the site is loading fast and ts makes me happy. I hope that it will continue this way. I was not able to log here for 4 days.
Happy that you could log in after four days. Hopefully there is no such issues in the future and you can enjoy it here without any hassles. Are you noticing that the word count counter is not working? It stays at 1 and is stuck there. I hope that they fix that soon.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Happy that you could log in after four days. Hopefully there is no such issues in the future and you can enjoy it here without any hassles. Are you noticing that the word count counter is not working? It stays at 1 and is stuck there. I hope that they fix that soon.
I haven't observed it but the time I write this post the counter runs smoothy. It might have been corrected. Let us hope the site will not be closed again. I always miss RIF and my friends here too.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
It's good to know that it's working for you. It's not working for me yet as I type this post. I have even missed a few credits when I checked my transaction history. The site has come back after a long time and these might be some issues starting now. We just need to be patient and give Jordan some time to rectify all. It's a popular and good site. It would be shame if it shuts down again. Jordan seems to be fully involved in keeping it going strong. We should just support him

Back