RIF maintenance

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
Hope the maintenance process goes smoothly with no issues. We need the site back sooner. It's tough to stay away from it for too long.
There's no more maintenence issue and no more downtime issue on RIF. The problem was solved by the site owner.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
There's no more maintenence issue and no more downtime issue on RIF. The problem was solved by the site owner.
That's good. Glad that RIF was with us. I read the thread on Forum Coin where Jordan updated about this. We are so used to being here daily and we would miss it even if it is under maintenance for a day. I guess the maintenance work is postponed for a while.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
That's good. Glad that RIF was with us. I read the thread on Forum Coin where Jordan updated about this. We are so used to being here daily and we would miss it even if it is under maintenance for a day. I guess the maintenance work is postponed for a while.
Yes, it is postponed and I understand that it is necessary to make a cleaning up on this site. After the maintenance, there will be updates and changes, It is only my assumption.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
Yes, I love RIF even more including the site owner šŸ˜We should also show to RIF owner we care him and his site. He's so significant to the members. Kodus all.

Back