AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People here work regularly and seem motivated, but I have a hard time setting a goal for myself. In life, new things happen every day, and you cannot always be active in the forums

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so lucky this time. It is simply because starting this day up to Friday there is no work. We received a memo from the university President that it is WELLNESS WEEK from May 2202,2023 so all workers are required to rest. Therefore, I will try to exhaust myself from doing activities here on RIF. I knew that our target limit is only $1.5 cents daily. But I usually reached 1 dollar in every 3 days sometimes four days because of my work. I will try to observe if I can hit the $1 earning here on RIF daily from Monday to Friday:LOL:

Do I bet myself? What do you think, can you be able to hit the 1.5 limit daily on RIF? What is your strategy?
I had told you before that I made it to ine dollar here in one day but I practically spent the whole day lol. In other words it's really hard for me to get that. I am even struggling with.50 cents lol.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am so lucky this time. It is simply because starting this day up to Friday there is no work. We received a memo from the university President that it is WELLNESS WEEK from May 2202,2023 so all workers are required to rest. Therefore, I will try to exhaust myself from doing activities here on RIF. I knew that our target limit is only $1.5 cents daily. But I usually reached 1 dollar in every 3 days sometimes four days because of my work. I will try to observe if I can hit the $1 earning here on RIF daily from Monday to Friday:LOL:

Do I bet myself? What do you think, can you be able to hit the 1.5 limit daily on RIF? What is your strategy?
It is something that you can do if you are dedicated to do it. It is just about dedication and time because you need to be dedicated and you also need enough time to work on this website.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Even though I have the desire to buy a gold membership, but my income from RIF is often below $10 per month, how should I pay for the membership. and I can't be active all day because I have other work. but I will try to be more active if this month June 30, I get a reward of at least $ 20 I will buy a gold membership.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It is something that you can do if you are dedicated to do it. It is just about dedication and time because you need to be dedicated and you also need enough time to work on this website.
Now that I am a Gold member, I can always reach my daily limit which is one dollar,

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
That's right! buying the gold membership would help you a lot to achieve your target much more easily.
You are right, Gold membership will make it easier for us to reach targets easily, so I plan that if my balance is sufficient, I will buy it soon. So that I can reach the target.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so busy offline with my work and so I cannot spend so much time working online. With the little time I get, I manage to earn a little like 50 cents daily. It has been going great so far.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That is already a good sideline, I also have an active job and seldom visit here but my being a Golg Member helped me reach the limit fast.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I'm able to earn 1 dollar some days but it is not easy and requires a lot of time still cool if you like the forum I believe you can achieve 1 dollar
To earn $1 per day, it's not easy you have to put in enough time, because you have to post a hundred comments, or at least 50 threads, or a combination of both whichever you prefer. for me it is work very very hard.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Aww wow i love the earning potential for a lot of people here,i too would love to achieve that earning target but in most cases i earn in the ranges of 1 cent to 5 cents because i am currently building something else that will help me earn aside from the earning from paid to post sites which do not match my earning target and the work put in.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I do not have any target with Referral index forum now and whenever I have time I like to post on the website and eagerly waiting to get paid from it

Back