Roadside businesses.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days there have been many people who have been engaging in businesses that runs by the roadside and it is profiting them a lot as they keep expanding gradually and they make use of it to fend for their families.
Do you think you can run such a business when you have the space on the roadside and the resources to run it.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days there have been many people who have been engaging in businesses that runs by the roadside and it is profiting them a lot as they keep expanding gradually and they make use of it to fend for their families.
Do you think you can run such a business when you have the space on the roadside and the resources to run it.
I think I will try it first. Even though I don't think business is my way, but from childhood to teenager I used to help my mother sell on the roadside. So i think i can do it.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I will try it first. Even though I don't think business is my way, but from childhood to teenager I used to help my mother sell on the roadside. So i think i can do it.
Since you have been helping your mother sell on the roadside while growing up, this would not be a new thing for you as you have the experience to maintain such a business and take it to the next level.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since you have been helping your mother sell on the roadside while growing up, this would not be a new thing for you as you have the experience to maintain such a business and take it to the next level.
Yes, what you say is true. Maybe I should increase my self-confidence, because I am very different from my mother who likes to sell various things, from food to kitchen tools. I honestly don't have much confidence in business as my main income.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not done a roadside business before. I don't think it is really something I can do. The challenges with this kind of business is much. You won't be able to get patronage on harsh weather conditions. I love that conduciveness of a shade to run a business.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is true. especially if it rains. even if we use a wide umbrella, we will still be exposed to splashes of water. but roadside business is also great for people who are in a hurry and are too lazy to find a parking space. they just need to stop awhile.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have sold fruits on the roadside growing up. It is another business experience on it's own when you have to run and meet up with cars to try and sell your goods.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
A lot of people tend to look down on road side business but they are actually pretty lucrative. You just have to find the right location to setup your business.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The road side business could be a very good way to generate passive income provided you have all it takes . There are people who are making decent amount of money from this type of investment.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people tend to look down on road side business but they are actually pretty lucrative. You just have to find the right location to setup your business.
Roadside businessses are lucrative. Some of the guys that sell around traffic lights in my country and location make decent amounts of money on a daily. It might evem be paying better than all those White collar jobs.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes I will if I find it convenient for me Roadside business is lucrative and profitable You just need the right location or spot to display your products to attract customers

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Roadside businesses are very lucrative, they make plenty of money, some sell goods worth $100 or more daily. However there are risks involved since they also have to deal with government agencies and local mafia.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I once ran this business, a roadside business on a car free day event every Sunday. I think this is a profitable business, but it all depends on whether we have a good product that is in demand by the market. Because even though the business is on the side of the road, it still has a place to rent that is not cheap, around $2.5 a day.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Roadside business is good business I am feeling no shame to do this, by doing this you can easily save your rent. I have many examples of successful businessman those who started from road side business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Roadside businesses is just for petty trading though lucrative, you can make plenty of money but you should also know there are risks involved You can easily be hit by a moving vehicle

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not done a roadside business before. I don't think it is really something I can do. The challenges with this kind of business is much. You won't be able to get patronage on harsh weather conditions. I love that conduciveness of a shade to run a business.
Surely the running of a roadside business is a very challenging one but to some people it is the most simplest of all kinds of business that they can run at any given time or period.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Surely the running of a roadside business is a very challenging one but to some people it is the most simplest of all kinds of business that they can run at any given time or period.
That's right I agree with you. One of the weather challenges for roadside businesses is when it rains heavily. They have to take good care of their things so they don't get wet. And often don't sell when it's raining because people are too lazy to go out.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It doesn't work at all during the rainy season. That's because the rains disturb the people to stop by and patronize you. Be it as it may, it is a very good initiatve to take if you can't afford a shop to run your business.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It doesn't work at all during the rainy season. That's because the rains disturb the people to stop by and patronize you. Be it as it may, it is a very good initiatve to take if you can't afford a shop to run your business.
actually even during the rainy seasons it still works because there are still a lot of people that do their business by the roadside and it is a success for them all the time even when the rain falls and they have umbrellas which ones that they using people that passersby can stop there to take shelter then patronize them.

Back