Roadside businesses.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a cousin that sells by tye roadside and when a heavy downpour occurs, she comes back home saying that the rain spoiled market that day. It is a good place to start but one shouldn't settle to keep selling on the roadside after a period of time.
actually even during the rainy seasons it still works because there are still a lot of people that do their business by the roadside and it is a success for them all the time even when the rain falls and they have umbrellas which ones that they using people that passersby can stop there to take shelter then patronize them.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not easy to sell at roadside in my location. You have to apply for a permit to sell at roadside. Besides, people tend to worry about the hygiene of foods.
Well in my region you can start up your business at any roadside especially when you sell roast corn, grilled meat, groundnut, beans cake and other things that is being sold by the road.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I even saw a guy that brought his car, opened the boot and hung clothes to sell by the roadside. It really works in the cool evening at junctions that are very busy.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Yes, what you say is true. Maybe I should increase my self-confidence, because I am very different from my mother who likes to sell various things, from food to kitchen tools. I honestly don't have much confidence in business as my main income.
You just have to boost your confidence and make yourself bowl so that you can achieve whatever it is that you want to ask you because when confidence in yourself is very important

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is true. I hope I can increase my confidence in the business. I really want to be confident like my mother because I am a person who easily gives up if what I sell is not bought by many people.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
In my opinion, the roadside business will be very profitable, especially in the corners of big cities, we will find many roadside businesses that provide branded goods at much cheaper prices than buying at the original shop.

Back