Role of HR in Improving the Behaviour of Indisciplined Employees?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.761
This is where the functions of the human resources manager comes in the place where the employees have misbehaved or have breached a gross of misconduct. He is responsible for warning, advising and publishing the indisciplined workers.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
HR department plays very important role in success of any company. They has very vital role in grooming of workers, from training of individual to training of group of people, usually they use very innovative ideas for this training. When I recall my memories of my HR training of Gsk I feel very good as how they were train by certain games.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
HR (Human Resource Management) is responsible for providing training and development opportunities to employees to help them improve their skills and knowledge which includes providing orientation programs for new employees, offering on-the-job training, and organizing workshops and seminars.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's mandatory to maintain an employee handbook where all rules and policies about personnel are specifically enumerated and defined. Sanctions and punishment must be put in place.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The human resource department is saddled with sourcing and managing manpower. If a staff has issues, they go to human resources. That means human resource can also called staff to order.
Probably, calling employees who are not behaving properly to order is actually the function of the human resource department. They are usually found in some business ventures.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I think one of the best ways of instilling discipline into employees is having weekly meeting or seminar. In the meeting discipline should always be talked about around the business environment.
When you are always having meetings that regular, meetings would lose its weight. In my former workplace, you are given the rules and regulations with attendant punishment the moment you are employed.

Back