Running a business with a family member

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes let the family member be a trusted one then you can run the business with the person and it will all be good.
The trusted one and have the same vision about the business. And the perk of doing business with family, we know them so well, so if you trust them, go for it. Like @Starmix she has a business who run by her sister (if i'm not mistaken)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
The trusted one and have the same vision about the business. And the perk of doing business with family, we know them so well, so if you trust them, go for it. Like @Starmix she has a business who run by her sister (if i'm not mistaken)
That's right Ric, it's my sister who manages my Milk Tea business. I pay my sister weekly and do sales inventory weekly too. Do you do inventory of your shop business?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course, the perks using our own family members, we knew them so well, so we know how to maximaze their potentials with the right jobdesk
Well, it wouldn't be a bad idea if you can use family members but one still have to be careful when working with family members

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
in my view running a business with family member causes problem. It results mostly in failure, I have seen this as people started business with their family members and finally their Business started going down and this not always remain the case.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's usually dicey sometimes. Yes it depends on the personality of the person. If he or she is trustworthy and diligent, that's fine. However, humans can change anytime.
That's my stance exactly. You need to be very sure of the person you are dealing with. The person should be very trustworthy
Post automatically merged:

Thanks, I may have another outlet next year if the profit remains good and stable.Let's just wait and see.
Oh wow you just have to try it out. The expansion might just work for you. So go for it.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks, I may have another outlet next year if the profit remains good and stable.Let's just wait and see.
Oh wow you just have to try it out. The expansion might just work for you. So go for it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Do you think it will be productive to run a business family member or just employ a neutral person. You know some family members can be so entitled and lazy. What do you think?
It is a good thing to run a business with a family member but it is not something I would love to do because some other family members may try to penetrate and you know how African family members can be

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a good thing to run a business with a family member but it is not something I would love to do because some other family members may try to penetrate and you know how African family members can be
It is this reason that I would not want to try it. Africans can be something else when it comes to business

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
It's tough to start a business with a family member but there are advantages too that you don't need to pay any salary and can trust them too.
This is the first thing that family member won't work with his father because if you say you provide to him food, even other child or daughter you provide them food, and this is first reason they will work with people that could be your concurrent at work and lose trust easily. I am against working anyone for free even he is your child.

Back