AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is the first thing that family member won't work with his father because if you say you provide to him food, even other child or daughter you provide them food, and this is first reason they will work with people that could be your concurrent at work and lose trust easily. I am against working anyone for free even he is your child.
I totally understand your points but you know there are sometimes that we cannot escape working with a family member

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right Ric, it's my sister who manages my Milk Tea business. I pay my sister weekly and do sales inventory weekly too. Do you do inventory of your shop business?
It is good just as your sister help to managed your milk tea shop. One thing I want you to know is that when that your sister err, you won't be able to punish her without family interferance.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is good just as your sister help to managed your milk tea shop. One thing I want you to know is that when that your sister err, you won't be able to punish her without family interferance.
You are very right and by then they turn it to a family business or something that has to do with the family which is normal but sometimes will not be favorable to the real owner of the business

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you think it will be productive to run a business family member or just employ a neutral person. You know some family members can be so entitled and lazy. What do you think?
If my family members have good business skills, I will work with them but if they don't have good skills then I can not ruin my business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have a milk tea business and it's my sister that takes care of it because I have work offline. I pay her weekly and she is glad to have some earnings. Though her husband is a seaman and sends her money for allotment, but she never fails my request. We can trust our family than hire strangers.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are very right and by then they turn it to a family business or something that has to do with the family which is normal but sometimes will not be favorable to the real owner of the business
Many people that have gotten bad experience won't advice such relationships. Family interferance is the most difficult decision to make. They won't allow you to take decisive actions against erring family members.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Many people that have gotten bad experience won't advice such relationships. Family interferance is the most difficult decision to make. They won't allow you to take decisive actions against erring family members.
Another sad thing is that will treat you as if they own the business so I would not advise anyone to do that

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
The main reason I won't like to work with family members is because problems in the business cam affect personal relationships and vice versa. This is not good for all the parties involved in the long run.

Back