Running a business with a Sibling

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Why not? As a matter of fact, n my milk tea business, it is my sister who mans it. She is cashiering my business and serving the customers as well. There is no problem.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
Do you think it is wise to start or run a business with a sibling. Considering some issues with money involved in businesses. Do you think it's okay to starp
Do you think it is wise to start or run a business with a sibling. Considering some issues with money involved in businesses. Do you think it's okay to start one with a sibling?
Running a business with a sibling is not a bad idea but firstly you need to be sure if the sibling is capable to work with you and secondly there should be understandable and trusted.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
The thing is that running a business with siblings is not bad idea at all but there has to be the right agreements otherwise it is going to be la bad idea

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would not do that. It's easier to settle any issues you have with a stranger than with family members. Sometimes, the problem can even affect your relationship with other family members.
Yes o. It is better you have outsiders than you have your siblings. It is dangerous exercise. Squabble would eventually separate you. Closeness of the blood traits won't allow you to discipline or sanction him when he errs. And the sibling might even turn out to be bad influence to the rest of the workers.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Running a business with the sibling is actually a good idea if they have business knowledge. There should also be some level of trust between the both of you to make the business successful

Back