Save money when buying shoes

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
If you are a shoe freak then you can save money as you buy them. first buy mostly shoes of quality than quantity. You would save money as you would have durable shoes, compare prices and go for the ones that are a lot cheaper and some money is saved, look for where they are discount sales buy and save some money from the discount. Add yours

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
I don't buy shoes online as I have observed they are costlier than I buy them offline. Yes, I also think it's better to go for quality than quantity. I mostly go to the shops where we get them at a discount. Also, I always try to negotiate prices there which I cannot do online.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
I buy branded shoes to last for months. I cannot save if keep on buying low-quality shoes. It is also good to see cheaper shoes but the problem is they won't serve the feet for long.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are a shoe freak then you can save money as you buy them. first buy mostly shoes of quality than quantity. You would save money as you would have durable shoes, compare prices and go for the ones that are a lot cheaper and some money is saved, look for where they are discount sales buy and save some money from the discount. Add yours
Quality over quantity, i have some branded shoes that still look good after several years, and now i'm into local brand (indonesian brand who sell good quality and the price is reasonable). For now maybe i'll go to local product that i trust and i used, i'm not into branded shoes anymore (because i still have the old ones)

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Quality over quantity, i have some branded shoes that still look good after several years, and now i'm into local brand (indonesian brand who sell good quality and the price is reasonable). For now maybe i'll go to local product that i trust and i used, i'm not into branded shoes anymore (because i still have the old ones)
Yes that's how you would save money go for quality over quantity you wouldn't save money with low quality shoes.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Quality is always preferred over quantity. Branded shoes typically last a long time. If you can't afford them right now, wait for a sale or use discount/promotional codes.
That's the way to go you would need to buy just high quality ones if you want your money to serve the purpose of durability.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
I just started to buy the quality products. I realized that it last longer than the cheap ones and I can wear it for longer period of time.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.268
These days there are stores and places online and offline where you can buy quality shoes at a cheaper rate. If you want to sell them, you can even sell them and make money form it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I do not buy shoes often. However, when I buy shoes, I buy shoes of good quality in order to be comfortable and to last for a long time. In this way, quality shoes save me money because they last for a long time.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I totally agree with you, apart from that, knowing the material of the shoes we are going to buy is no less important. I prefer canvas fabric shoes that don't break easily, and shoe bases are made of flexible rubber so they don't hurt our feet when we wear them.

Back