Save money when buying shoes

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here, after having my own business, i dont have to buy shoes very often like i used to (when i worked for several company) the reason is simple i dont wear shoes on daily basis @LoukiaCharilaou and my old shoes is still fine and good, though

Last edited:

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I don't buy shoes online as I have observed they are costlier than I buy them offline. Yes, I also think it's better to go for quality than quantity. I mostly go to the shops where we get them at a discount. Also, I always try to negotiate prices there which I cannot do online.
I do agree with you. I noticed that the shoes' qualities are not that good when bought online. I also prefer to buy a pair of shoes in malls or department stores. At least, I can choose the right one or suitable for me.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed @Shavkat i always prefer going to the store by myself when talking about good shoes, but after having a lot of choices and local brand that sell good quality with reasonable price, i try to bought it online, though and turn out, the shoes was really good and i still using it until right now. So, buying online is not that bad as long as we choose the official store of some branded brand and good local brands.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.043
When it comes to matters to deal with the shoes, I become more careful with it than any other. I would prefer buying the highest quality shoes that are mostly expensive so that they can stay longer.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree @Stardom22 i used to do like that in the past, i always buy the good shoes and of course the expensive ones, but after i knew several local brand from Indonesia that made good quality of shoes with reasonable price, i choose to buy local brand and after read several reviews and suggestion from my own friend who used to wear that brand, i convince myself to buy our local brand and i was so suprise, the shoes is really good and i still use it until right now and several branded shoes that i have, i still wear it, and i dont wear shoes daily so i dont have to spend more money on shoes for 2023, i hope

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
I do not anymore buy new shoes this time because my work is Work From Home this semester. I cannot any more wear my shoes. I have pairs of shoes. I only wear them when shopping.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
I do agree with you. I noticed that the shoes' qualities are not that good when bought online. I also prefer to buy a pair of shoes in malls or department stores. At least, I can choose the right one or suitable for me.
There are some products that I would love to see before I buy it majorly because I need to know how strong it is before I buy it and to also know if it sizes me

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
The perks of having your own shop and you dont need to wear shoes, i'm now into Sandals, so i buy sandals every year now LOL
Yes, that's right. It is wonderful to have your own shop. Sandals are very comfortable, The weather must be very sunny there, so you can wear summer shoes. In other parts of the world, it is still winter. :)

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
OMG @LoukiaCharilaou its really HOT here my friend, thats why i always use my sandals, i only use my shoes if i have to attend wedding, though. So, i just have to make sure that my shoes always in good condition. Thank God, when buying good quality of shoes it last longer. i know you experience the same thing, right?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
OMG @LoukiaCharilaou its really HOT here my friend, thats why i always use my sandals, i only use my shoes if i have to attend wedding, though. So, i just have to make sure that my shoes always in good condition. Thank God, when buying good quality of shoes it last longer. i know you experience the same thing, right?
It is also very hot here. The month of February is always hot and hotter than every other months

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know right? in other part of the world they get winter and we got HOT summer all months, but sometimes we got rainy day at nite but super HOT at noon and wearing shoes on daily basis is not needed for me @Bisolami and last time i buy new shoes was 2020, 3 years ago, if i'm not mistaken

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are a shoe freak then you can save money as you buy them. first buy mostly shoes of quality than quantity. You would save money as you would have durable shoes, compare prices and go for the ones that are a lot cheaper and some money is saved, look for where they are discount sales buy and save some money from the discount. Add yours

Well, quite ironically I would like to buy a new pair of slippers and I came across this thread! The fact remains that I would rather buy slippers from a stall who sells slippers rather than buying from a shop due to high price.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Same here. It is hot in my country too. I love sunny weather and I love wearing summer clothes and shoes. So, there is no need to buy more pair of shoes, sandals are just fine for us. :)

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times that I wait till when stores are selling things at discounted rate so that I will be able to save money

I recently cam home after getting my slippers fixed by the cobbler and the cobbler says that i need to buy new slippers. I think that now I need to spend money. A pair of good slippers may cost a lots of money.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here. It is hot in my country too. I love sunny weather and I love wearing summer clothes and shoes. So, there is no need to buy more pair of shoes, sandals are just fine for us. :)
indeed, sandals suit us well, LOL when i was young i loves to buy good shoes, i will save my money for that but the older i get, i only buy shoes when i need it and i will buy the good quality with reasonable price, i dont wanna buy the brand anymore, for now but if i have much money, thats different story LOL

Back