Savings or investments, which is better?

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we get our paychecks at the end of the month, we set aside some either to save or invest. I believe investment is the better choice as it appreciates with time, whole inflation might cause your savings to lose some value. Which do you think is better?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
When we get our paychecks at the end of the month, we set aside some either to save or invest. I believe investment is the better choice as it appreciates with time, whole inflation might cause your savings to lose some value. Which do you think is better?
Investment seems to be better but finding a legit investment company may be hard

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hate saving my money in bank. As I am now I don't have any money in bank. I have less than $0.1 in my bank account.
All I have are invested in online business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I hate saving my money in bank. As I am now I don't have any money in bank. I have less than $0.1 in my bank account.
All I have are invested in online business.
For realšŸ˜…. I only save little amount of money in bank and leave the rest in my crypto wallet.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For realšŸ˜…. I only save little amount of money in bank and leave the rest in my crypto wallet.
And also before you save your money in cryptocurrency wallet. You must decide if you will need the money anytime or you want to save for long. Because if it is what you will need anytime. It might be when you need it that the price will fall.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
And also before you save your money in cryptocurrency wallet. You must decide if you will need the money anytime or you want to save for long. Because if it is what you will need anytime. It might be when you need it that the price will fall.
I put some in USDT and I put some in BCH. BCH is my favorite coin

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.885
Money should ideally be saved in a savings account, in my opinion. Then, using the money you've saved, you might invest in particular things.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I put some in USDT and I put some in BCH. BCH is my favorite coin
I won't advise you to save your funds on bch because the coin is the worst coin. When the coin was first produced the price was around $500 but since then when other coin are rising , it only move in the range below $1000

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$1.035
You cannot keep on Investing your money with no savings and it will be hazardous as it takes time to withdraw money so we need to have a portion of our savings in bank and can use rest for investment

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You cannot keep on Investing your money with no savings and it will be hazardous as it takes time to withdraw money so we need to have a portion of our savings in bank and can use rest for investment
You are right because there are times that urgent bills might arise. So the savings we have will be our savior then.

ridsa

Complete Stranger
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
saving have a low risk but have low return too, try to buy government bonds it have a good return. Stock market is good too but have a high risk and it will take a long time to get return and not easy.

Back