Savings or investments, which is better?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Presently, am not investing anything. I trying to start a business and am working hard to raise $500 before ending of January to start a business. Presently, I am saving solely for the business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Savings or investments have different goals, saving is short and medium term, while investments are for the long term. So if you ask, which is better? the answer is in yourself, if you want to buy a new car or need money to get married then saving will be better because it can be taken at any time. but if you aim for the long term so that you will get a large capital gain then the investment is better, for example buying a residential property, in 5 years you will make big profits.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.593
Savings or investments have different goals, saving is short and medium term, while investments are for the long term. So if you ask, which is better? the answer is in yourself, if you want to buy a new car or need money to get married then saving will be better because it can be taken at any time. but if you aim for the long term so that you will get a large capital gain then the investment is better, for example buying a residential property, in 5 years you will make big profits.

I also believe that investing is much better option comparatively due to the fact that investing money could lead to more benefits by the passage of time. However, the main downfall of investing money is the fact that you may lose money as well if investing goes wrong. This is something that makes many people refrain from investing money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I also believe that investing is much better option comparatively due to the fact that investing money could lead to more benefits by the passage of time. However, the main downfall of investing money is the fact that you may lose money as well if investing goes wrong. This is something that makes many people refrain from investing money.
Many people invest either buying stocks, bonds, cryptocurrencies, real estate etc., using their savings, meaning they have to save money first before investing.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Saving money at bank means lose in value because its value decreases every day.
It's not that every day the value of money will decrease, if it happens then the country will be destroyed, because inflation doesn't occur every day. Inflation will be marked by an increase in the price of goods.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can avoid this by saving in stablecoins only like USDT or BUSD. Bitcoin is also a good choice if you really want cryptocurrency. It hardly falls as bad as other coins.
Stable coin is a better option. But if we want to save for long them we should go for other coin that there price will rise before then to make profit
Post automatically merged:

Saving money at bank means lose in value because its value decreases every day.
That is true that is why it is advisable to invest our money in stock market

Last edited:

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Savings and investment are good and they have their own functions but I would prefer to save a little and invest larger portion of my money.
Post automatically merged:

Investment is better because it is what gives you enough room to make money

Last edited:
Back