Savings or investments, which is better?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
If you have experience with forex, you can definitely invest. Or maybe invest in cryptocurrency. However, there are some risks associated with them. Personally, I like to save since I don't have any idea how forex and cryptocurrency work.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we get our paychecks at the end of the month, we set aside some either to save or invest. I believe investment is the better choice as it appreciates with time, whole inflation might cause your savings to lose some value. Which do you think is better?
I think both are important, you can divide your income into three portions, one for spendings, one for savings and the other portion for investment.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
It's risky either way. You can lose everything if the investment fails, and inflation can devalue your money bay if kept in the bank. I would look for an investment that is low risk but still maintains it's value during inflation.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When we get our paychecks at the end of the month, we set aside some either to save or invest. I believe investment is the better choice as it appreciates with time, whole inflation might cause your savings to lose some value. Which do you think is better?
I do both of them, saving and invest. Saving is for short time goals and invest is for long term goals. Saving for Emergency Fund is also A MUST for me.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
And also before you save your money in cryptocurrency wallet. You must decide if you will need the money anytime or you want to save for long. Because if it is what you will need anytime. It might be when you need it that the price will fall.
You can avoid this by saving in stablecoins only like USDT or BUSD. Bitcoin is also a good choice if you really want cryptocurrency. It hardly falls as bad as other coins.

Back