Second cash out.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Please from next time also write the payment you received as it'll look even better. Congrats on your payment bro. Keep it up. I'm so happy for you and would like you to earn and get paid every month. Good luck

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
You are too fast with you payment.
It is my 7th payment since I joined RIF. Hoping to make it more because there are things I want to buy during Christmas as gifts to myself . We have to pay ourselves first. I already set aside payment for my Wi-Fi. It's nice to have a sideline so our main salary will be free to save.

Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is my 7th payment since I joined RIF. Hoping to make it more because there are things I want to buy during Christmas as gifts to myself . We have to pay ourselves first. I already set aside payment for my Wi-Fi. It's nice to have a sideline so our main salary will be free to save.
Great job to you. I am going to goal that I will get more here. But maybe next year. The December payment will be saved.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Yes, I am only active on Hunanatic, RIF. But not really earning much on Humanatic now. Been awhile since I last requested payout.
Don't you visit in PB forum site? Try to be active there, who knows you will find some luck. I have there almost $2. I'm only posting there one every 2 weeks. I do not understand some topics there, ard to get.lol.

Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't you visit in PB forum site? Try to be active there, who knows you will find some luck. I have there almost $2. I'm only posting there one every 2 weeks. I do not understand some topics there, ard to get.lol.
I stopped visiting. I can't handle it anymore. I think I am going to hire someone to manage all the forum sites I am on so I am always on the forum.

Back