Second cash out.

You can let a friend or a sibling do it for you and have what he or she earns, just for a maintenance purpose.
They won't understand what I am doing and none wants to learn how the forum works. I already referred some of them but joining. So I guess, even if I ask them to do it on my account, they won't accept it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
They won't understand what I am doing and none wants to learn how the forum works. I already referred some of them but joining. So I guess, even if I ask them to do it on my account, they won't accept it.
I also invited almost 100 people but only 3 joined, it's so sad, they won't believe us.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.120
Raw Dex
$0.195
It is my 7th payment since I joined RIF. Hoping to make it more because there are things I want to buy during Christmas as gifts to myself. We have to pay ourselves first. I already set aside payment for my Wi-Fi. It's nice to have a sideline so our main salary will be free to save.

That's great. I am still behind as I have received just two payments from the site. My target was $30 but I am not able to achieve the same. Hope so I will achieve it next month. These days I am not getting much time for the site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
That's great. I am still behind as I have received just two payments from the site. My target was $30 but I am not able to achieve the same. Hope so I will achieve it next month. These days I am not getting much time for the site.
I have much time this week because its WELLNESS WEEK, no work so I am always clicking her my keyboard, but next week back to work so I may not be here often.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.120
Raw Dex
$0.195
I understand. I am busy these days as have lots of pressure at work. Maybe from next month I will try to reach the $30 target on different sites. I plan to reach $25 here and $5 on ML. Let's see where I reach.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
I understand. I am busy these days as have lots of pressure at work. Maybe from next month I will try to reach the $30 target on different sites. I plan to reach $25 here and $5 on ML. Let's see where I reach.
It's hard to reach $5 in ML. I cannot spend many hours there. I feel bored with the topics not interesting.

That's okay. You can try next month or start now, we still have days left before end of November. You are doing well here. I started first here but just got my second payment.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.120
Raw Dex
$0.195
It's hard to reach $5 in ML. I cannot spend many hours there. I feel bored with the topics not interesting.
It happens that's why I take breaks on mylot. I am not active this month there. Let's see how much I do next month. You need to be very active and consistent there to teach a good amount on ML.

Let us just do what we can to have some income and it is also enjoyable.
Yes, we need to make sure that we are not posting what the admin doesn't want. So we maintain the health of the site. I know we are already doing great with our posting here. Just do what we can do for sure and have fun. No pressure.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
It happens that's why I take breaks on mylot. I am not active this month there. Let's see how much I do next month. You need to be very active and consistent there to teach a good amount on ML.
I drop by there in ML for some minutes only. Just do the same. It's still good to feel to earn $5 once every teo moths
Post automatically merged:

Yes, we need to make sure that we are not posting what the admin doesn't want. So we maintain the health of the site. I know we are already doing great with our posting here. Just do what we can do for sure and have fun. No pressure.
Agree with you. Hoping it serves us for many years like BMF it's been here for years.

I drop by there in ML for some minutes only. Just do the same. It's still good to feel to earn $5 once every teo moths

Agree with you. Hoping it serves us for many years like BMF it's been here for years.
Yes, and FC too. Though I was a little bit behind with my posting on FC, I still enjoy visiting and seeing familiar names.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Yes, and FC too. Though I was a little bit behind with my posting on FC, I still enjoy visiting and seeing familiar names.
That's good for you despite you seldom dropping there but the time comes you will have ample free time and visit there again and enjoy posting and meaning. You have a very busy body.

Here is the proof of payment I received this morning.

PayPal
Posting Bay has sent you β‚±542.99 PHP
Note from Posting Bay:
Referral Index Forum Cash Out Request​
Transaction Details
Transaction ID
8R907055K3736593Y
Transaction date
26 November 2022

Last edited:
Back