Self-Publishing as Passive Income

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
There is also another way to acquire a passive income through self-publishing. Let us not just talk about the good things to earn and earn in a passive income, likewise, act it out to tove the real thing. If we will not act, nothing happens in our lives. We may remain working with a boss and make his business grow, whereas, you could have a chance to have freedom by setting goals on a possible;e passive income you desire, thus surely giving you freedom. If you can write a short story or can write a book, then proceed and sell them online. There are SEO tools on the web that can help you check your grammar and diction. You can then transform your finished books into e-books or print editions and sell them to Amazon What can you say?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It could be a decent way to generate good amount of income because. A lot of people will generate decent money through this means and I also have the intentions of doing so.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
It could be a decent way to generate good amount of income because. A lot of people will generate decent money through this means and I also have the intentions of doing so.
That's a very good intention. First think of the genre you love, the title, the audience or reader, the number of pages the title page and editor by using the Artificial intelligence in writing editing and advising.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
This s actually a good way to make money though, though i do not have any personal experience on this level but i have seen and heard about people making good money from it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Yes, there are many members here who are selling their e-books to Amazon but I do not have idea if they were able to receive good news of their production.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who tend to publish articles and content on their own blog and they have enough time to do so. So, I think that they are the kind of content creators who also fall under this category as well.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
If your blog generates traffic, you will surely gain prospects for book buying. It's good to have many sites to market your books. And when it becomes famous you would have s good passive income. It could be a lifetime business book self publishing.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
There is also another way to acquire a passive income through self-publishing. Let us not just talk about the good things to earn and earn in a passive income, likewise, act it out to tove the real thing. If we will not act, nothing happens in our lives. We may remain working with a boss and make his business grow, whereas, you could have a chance to have freedom by setting goals on a possible;e passive income you desire, thus surely giving you freedom. If you can write a short story or can write a book, then proceed and sell them online. There are SEO tools on the web that can help you check your grammar and diction. You can then transform your finished books into e-books or print editions and sell them to Amazon What can you say?
I think this kind of business activities is very profitable passive source of income. However one must have the upfront capital and potential in doing that. They must have another job for the time being because the selling of books business can never bring money immediately.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
There are some people who can use self publishing methods like Amazon Kindle publishing to earn passive income. Well, I have tried it but I did not really understand how it worked that time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
I think this kind of business activities is very profitable passive source of income. However one must have the upfront capital and potential in doing that. They must have another job for the time being because the selling of books business can never bring money immediately.
That is right, but while the capital is not yet sufficient, you may start to write a book. Think of an attractive title and the audience you expect to read your book, the genre, and others. Then you may hire an editor or edit it by yourself.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
Yes, it is a good passive income source if you have content creation skills, as well as SEO and digital marketing. YOu can also become successful in self publishing industry if you have built following on social media.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Self-publishing could be a great source of income if you have many followers. I have never published a book. However, I did start a website and i used to publish many articles in that website.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
That's good to hear from you having a website containing blogs. How big is your audience who may generate traffic. I am not yet finalising the contents of my website created by WIX.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can self publish your book on Amazon and it can be there for years. Anytime someone downloads or purchases the book, you would get some money. It is a sound passive income source.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's good to hear from you having a website containing blogs. How big is your audience who may generate traffic. I am not yet finalising the contents of my website created by WIX.

I Think that Wix is one of the most popular platforms out there. However, the fact of the matter remains that I think that free websites offered by Wix have a really limited bandwidth and you may need to upgrade in order to get higher bandwidth,.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
I Think that Wix is one of the most popular platforms out there. However, the fact of the matter remains that I think that free websites offered by Wix have a really limited bandwidth and you may need to upgrade in order to get higher bandwidth,.
I have not noticed it. I'll check it and if there's a need to upgrade, I will do it but only after I finished writing all the blogs the contents of my website. I vary the contents to avoid monotony.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not noticed it. I'll check it and if there's a need to upgrade, I will do it but only after I finished writing all the blogs the contents of my website. I vary the contents to avoid monotony.

I Think that it is listed in their terms and conditions or on reviews of Wix that are available everywhere. The fact remains that any company that offers free package has limitations and it is quite obvious. The fact remains that upgrading offers many benefits.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
I Think that it is listed in their terms and conditions or on reviews of Wix that are available everywhere. The fact remains that any company that offers free package has limitations and it is quite obvious. The fact remains that upgrading offers many benefits.
I'm willing to upgrade if see my website is gaining if not, I will remove my blogs and store them in my file for future use. But if the upgrading fee is affordable then I will be for it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
This is not bad I see this as a decent way to generate good amount of income . I agree that a lot of people will generate good amount of money through this means

Last edited:

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm willing to upgrade if see my website is gaining if not, I will remove my blogs and store them in my file for future use. But if the upgrading fee is affordable then I will be for it.

I am not sure how much you may have to pay. However, it may be worth it. You could compare the plans and features with other hosting platforms and purchase the plan that suits you. This could be a far much better idea.

Back