Self-Publishing as Passive Income

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I have read about self publishing on many forum. And I have got a feeling that many feel that it's a great way to use your writing talent and generate a passive income. Buf it is not easy one and one might have to put initial time and effort to write a quality book and then advertise it to reach to large number of audience.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
I am not sure how much you may have to pay. However, it may be worth it. You could compare the plans and features with other hosting platforms and purchase the plan that suits you. This could be a far much better idea.
I will try to check it and compare to others. I have written a book but i am planning to send the documents to National Bookstore and they will be the one to do the editing, printing and publishing. I will only request for a royalty fee.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
Self publishing will be a good business idea for both authors and writers. You would make good money if you have a good content book. it will work if you have good marketing skills too

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
We need to specify the reader of the book if it suits to the mature people or young people. My book is intended for teenagers from ages 15-19. But it could suit to the mature ones. It is about love and marriage gone wrong.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
No need wasting ones writing skills or talent. it can be put to good use as possible as one can. it is to employ a good marketing strategy to make sure the books arx out there for people to buy

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is also another way to acquire a passive income through self-publishing. Let us not just talk about the good things to earn and earn in a passive income, likewise, act it out to tove the real thing. If we will not act, nothing happens in our lives. We may remain working with a boss and make his business grow, whereas, you could have a chance to have freedom by setting goals on a possible;e passive income you desire, thus surely giving you freedom. If you can write a short story or can write a book, then proceed and sell them online. There are SEO tools on the web that can help you check your grammar and diction. You can then transform your finished books into e-books or print editions and sell them to Amazon What can you say?
Self publishing is a very good way to earn passive income. It could be by writing books or articles and selling them online like you said or even by starting a blog and monetizing it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
The thing is that self publishing is a very good way of earnings passive income. it is good for those that have exceptional skills in writing books or articles fo make money

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
Self publishing is a very good way to earn passive income. It could be by writing books or articles and selling them online like you said or even by starting a blog and monetizing it.
That's right self publishing is one way to build a passive income. Though it might not be instantly but at least, there's something to wait than nothing at all. Self publishing also needs extra patience to endure.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
I read reviews online written by people making good money online. if the stories is anything to go by then authors and writers that are self publishing are making good money off it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
If you are a writer, then proceed to do it to earn and have a passive income. It is not easy to write but we need to think of a catchy title of the book, color, and images.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
Sure, making money online now can be done in different ways you just have to keep choose the ones that can be really helpful to you and you can do it perfectly well

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
I am planning to write a short story during my summer vacation. My tie would be LOVE BLOOMS AT A TENDER AGE 😁 . I conducted a survey to my students about what they like to read and they said about love hehe.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
All those authors that have great books on Amazon Kindle Publishing are earning good passive income. There is a book I saw there and it had up to 1000 purchases. If you add it up, it is good money even though Amazon takes a percentage, it is worth it.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right self publishing is one way to build a passive income. Though it might not be instantly but at least, there's something to wait than nothing at all. Self publishing also needs extra patience to endure.
You are right, self publishing need extra patience in other for one to be able to earn a good amount of money. I believe every job needs a lot of patience and dedication.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
You are right, self publishing need extra patience in other for one to be able to earn a good amount of money. I believe every job needs a lot of patience and dedication.
Yes, even in posting here on RIf, one needs to be extra patient to endure and earn. Money does not just fly to our wallets, lol. In sefl-publishing, the more that we have to be extra patient. We need the exact decision of the readers to buy or not.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
You can self publish your book on Amazon and it can be there for years. Anytime someone downloads or purchases the book, you would get some money. It is a sound passive income source.
Yes i have heard about Amazon before, it is actually nice though but for you to be able to make real cash form it you need to have the skills and knowledge for it.

Back