Selling Big Appliances A Great Business

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no doubt that it is a profitable business but it is not a kind of business that would sell in high quantity.
Such business always requires you to have a lot of money before you start. To buy one single appliances and import them into your country can even cost you a whole lot of money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.008
Yes this is a good business, every house makes use of appliances and there are lots of new houses under construction at the moment. The most important thing is having the capital to startup.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.130
No doubt this business is very lucrative but a common individual cannot involve in this business because it need a lot of amount so the people those who are doing it are in comfortable position.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I would not be able to start up a business like this as I would imagine it would take a lot of investment into the business at first to be able to start it off. Anyone that can get into a business like this though will find success as there is always a cry out for big appliances. It's all about finding something unique that you can offer as part of your business that other businesses do not offer so that people will be more inclined to use your business for the purchase of big appliances.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes this is a good business, every house makes use of appliances and there are lots of new houses under construction at the moment. The most important thing is having the capital to startup.
Yeah, going into this kind of business gives a lot of money because it is something people needs on daily basis. The business also needs a lot of monetary investment.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
Selling big appliances is profitable and a good business but it is not really lucrative as it is a sales that comes occasionally. The demands is not that high here

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
Big Appliances include Refrigerator, Washing machine, Dishwasher, LED TV and other such electronics and everyone own these things and these are sold all throughout the year and is a profitable business and these days due to EMI card people are always ready to shop.
They are very lucrative but ot is not an everyday market. That is what people should know

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To sell big appliances, you will need a physical location to display the appliances and store your inventory which requires a significant amount of space, which can be costly to rent or purchase.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.943
The business of selling appliances requires a very high amount of capital for low income earners like me to think starting of. I'd rather look for the bigger companies that are dealing with those products and become their sales agent.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have big capital to sell appliances but I could be an agent on this. I'm a master of selling anything as broker and agent. You can bet me hehe. I enjoy earning at all costs and save what I earned. When we grow old, our income and health deteriorate so while bones are still younger we have to maximize our earnings online or off.
My friend lost a lot of money last year in this business. Unexpectedly her store got flooded and her stocks were soaked in water. That was the first time that there was a flood in their place. She was really so devastated. Her family had been in this business for decades as it was started by her parents and they got rich in this business. Later years saw the emergence of surplus appliances and cheaper brands so the business was not as profitable as before.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
My friend lost a lot of money last year in this business. Unexpectedly her store got flooded and her stocks were soaked in water. That was the first time that there was a flood in their place. She was really so devastated. Her family had been in this business for decades as it was started by her parents and they got rich in this business. Later years saw the emergence of surplus appliances and cheaper brands so the business was not as profitable as before.
They should have speculated that flood may enter their business location or building. They should have a 2nd storey where appliances will be transferred for safety.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They should have speculated that flood may enter their business location or building. They should have a 2nd storey where appliances will be transferred for safety.
They only have a one storey store and never in their wildest dream that flood would reach them. I really pity her when I saw her in November, but at least she had been opened about it and how she missed those times when the appliance manufacturer would give them travel abroad.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
They only have a one storey store and never in their wildest dream that flood would reach them. I really pity her when I saw her in November, but at least she had been opened about it and how she missed those times when the appliance manufacturer would give them travel abroad.
They can open back their business. She should not lose hope. That is business, there is a risk. Se should have speculated that a bad occurrence may come like a flood.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They can open back their business. She should not lose hope. That is business, there is a risk. Se should have speculated that a bad occurrence may come like a flood.
Her siblings are helping her out. She's now back in business. They had some appliances checked and good that the manufacturing companies helped them. Her sister who is also my friend supported her and boosted her morale doing the best they can as family though each has their separate business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
Her siblings are helping her out. She's now back in business. They had some appliances checked and good that the manufacturing companies helped them. Her sister who is also my friend supported her and boosted her morale doing the best they can as family though each has their separate business.
Is their business located in Jasaan or Manila? That is good to hear your friend is back at her feet. She is a fighter and able to rise back where she fell because many helped her.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is their business located in Jasaan or Manila? That is good to hear your friend is back at her feet. She is a fighter and able to rise back where she fell because many helped her.
In Cavite. She and her sisters were my boardmates in Manila during college days and we still see each other now every time I go to Manila.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.750
In Cavite. She and her sisters were my boardmates in Manila during college days and we still see each other now every time I go to Manila.
Wow, that is so amazing that you still meet each other until this time.I think they are all married and have kids of their own. Are their parents sell appliances too?

Back