Selling Locally Vs. Selling Internationally

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I sell internationally as well as locally. I sell products through facebook Marketplaces to local people and sell products to a global audience through the platforms like Etsy, Amazon and Redbubble. I make more money selling to a global audience compared to a local audience. Do you sell locally as well as internationally at the same time? Which one is more profitable to you?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Depends on the products that we sell. I still sell my products locally because of the durability of my product can not last longer. But again if we can do locally and internationally, why not?

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No matter what you sell locally, it can't be compared to selling stuffs internationally,selling stuff online and internationally makes it easy to earn a higher profit which is the sold aim of entrepreneur.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So far I've only sold it locally, because my knowledge of international marketing is still minimal. Maybe in the future I will learn again what sites can be used to sell products internationally here.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I would sell my product's both locally and internationally. Though it depends on the products that one sells. I still prefer more of international trading though as you would be making high sales

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I sell internationally as well as locally. I sell products through facebook Marketplaces to local people and sell products to a global audience through the platforms like Etsy, Amazon and Redbubble. I make more money selling to a global audience compared to a local audience. Do you sell locally as well as internationally at the same time? Which one is more profitable to you?

I think that there are many advantages of selling products as an international seller. You get the opportunity to market your business even more as an international seller.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling locally is the only feasible option for small and medium business people that run offline businesses in my country. That is because the cost of running an exportation business is not something that small and medium businesses can afford.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do not sell any products. I am a freelancer working on translation. I have local as well as international clients. Offering service globally enables me to enlarge my customer base.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
I am an open to an idea to have selling stunt internationally. However, I am more on focusing locally. If the selling online progress and starting to prosper, why not go internationally.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Selling internationally means your business is doing well, but before you starting doing this, make sure you have a steady customer base locally first before you start pushing things internationally.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
From my experience I would actually tell you that it is more difficult for you to be able to sell anything internationally more than how it is going to be easy for you to sell it locally which is why most people in my country all focus on selling their products locally.
Post automatically merged:

From my experience I would actually tell you that it is more difficult for you to be able to sell anything internationally more than how it is going to be easy for you to sell it locally which is why most people in my country as my focus on selling their products locally.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel selling internationally has a lot more profit but also a lot of work and a lot of capital
I would not advice anyone that just started business to sell internationally

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You will make more money selling to the global audience because you have opportunity to reach more customers. Preferably, choosing global audience is better and more lucrative way to make money.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Selling locally is good and gives you recognition in your base. Selling internationally is more profitable if you can organize well. But you have to be careful and take measures to avoid being scammed while pursuing the international market..

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling locally is good and gives you recognition in your base. Selling internationally is more profitable if you can organize well. But you have to be careful and take measures to avoid being scammed while pursuing the international market..
Selling internationally requires more expansion of your business and requires more amount, unlike selling locally which just require just little amount of money to make it work out.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
Always go international. At least those are cases for my country where 4 million people live. Maybe if your country have 100 million people you can think localy since that local market is huge.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Always go international. At least those are cases for my country where 4 million people live. Maybe if your country have 100 million people you can think localy since that local market is huge.
Ohh, my country has more population , figures more than 100 million, I think this is one of the reason why some people here don't think of selling internationally because they feel they can't even cover the population yet.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling internationally is exporting. One must determine if his product will pass international standard before one can think of getting into the global markets. There are many requirements before one can penetrate the trade. In the conceptualization process one must determine the target market if he thinks it's only for domestic consumption then focus on the local markets. If he wants to get into international markets then study carefully the pros and cons. it's not just marketing but production aspect and shipping concerns must be carefully studied. One. important factor is sustainability. Can his products cope up with the demands of the international markets?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
True, selling both locally and internationally is very profitable. But before going outside your country, it would be best to make sure you have been able to dominate your home base first.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think that there are many advantages of selling products as an international seller. You get the opportunity to market your business even more as an international seller.
As long as you can be able to promote your business product and services locally and internationally, and have a means of delivering it to your customers who purchase from you, it is something that is feasible.

Back