Selling Products Vs Selling Services

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One good thing for selling services is you don't have to worry about products Inventory and no need to build your working capital. As long as you have the equipment and tools in delivering your services like a. messengerial and janitorial business. It holds true broker and agents. Many are making good money by selling condominiums and bouses or cars. But selling services is not for everyone because it requires seocial skill and talents and a good determination to succeed.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One good thing for selling services is you don't have to worry about products Inventory and no need to build your working capital. As long as you have the equipment and tools in delivering your services like a. messengerial and janitorial business. It holds true broker and agents. Many are making good money by selling condominiums and bouses or cars. But selling services is not for everyone because it requires seocial skill and talents and a good determination to succeed.
That's right I agree with you. Selling services is not easy and requires supportive and qualified skills, so that customers are satisfied with our services. Therefore I prefer to sell products, but I combine the both. Because the product I make is the result of my own cooking. :D

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right I agree with you. Selling services is not easy and requires supportive and qualified skills, so that customers are satisfied with our services. Therefore I prefer to sell products, but I combine the both. Because the product I make is the result of my own cooking. :D
Selling food is selling products and services actually. We have an eatery and pizza hub, when we sell them for take out we sell the product, when they dine out we serve them and service is free. But in big restaurants and hotels they charge for services.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling food is selling products and services actually. We have an eatery and pizza hub, when we sell them for take out we sell the product, when they dine out we serve them and service is free. But in big restaurants and hotels they charge for services.
That's right I agree with you. Indeed, they do apply a service fee for customers who eat on the spot. But here, most food businesses charge the same price for both take-out and dine-in. All for the sake of customer satisfaction, because some people are more comfortable eating at home and some prefer to eat out. :D

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
I like to offer my services like I'm doing now. Yes because I know it seems very affordable and a little bit more flexible to provide services for a fee

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In order to sell services, you will have to provide services every day, however, if you are selling products, your business can be completely passive. For instance, if you provide writing services, you will have to work on your projects every day, however, if you provide products, an ebook for example, you will be making money passively.
I think, both are great business channels, which also come with their different advantages and disadvantages, some have preference for selling services while some prefer physical goods, but in all, they are all good.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think, both are great business channels, which also come with their different advantages and disadvantages, some have preference for selling services while some prefer physical goods, but in all, they are all good.
Sure, you are right, I prefer services because I have nothing to use, I am offering my skill for money, whereas while selling goods, prices of goods may change at anytime and one may run at loss.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both selling products and services are productive and are highly demanded. Not all services oriented can actually satisfy the consumers utilities. We would still need products as well. Both product abd services producers are doing well in the markets because of their inevitability.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
Both are good and bad in their own ways, but the question is what has worked for you and what you thing is better for you. I sell products as well as services, but selling products for me is a passive income.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In order to sell services, you will have to provide services every day, however, if you are selling products, your business can be completely passive. For instance, if you provide writing services, you will have to work on your projects every day, however, if you provide products, an ebook for example, you will be making money passively.

I am the kind of person that always like to maximize anything that I am involved in which is the reason why I sell both services and products. I even said some of my products offline too.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
I am the kind of person that always like to maximize anything that I am involved in which is the reason why I sell both services and products. I even said some of my products offline too.
Great! I have washed my hands form selling offline because I tried three times and I failed three times. These days I am mostly selling online and I like selling products more compared to selling services.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I go by selling services. This is because selling of services seems to be more convenient to do than selling of products. There are reduced costs and easier to operate the service rendering business than selling of tangible goods.
Selling of services is more convenient and comfortable. It can be done anywhere and anytime. It does not require much space as it can even be started at home with little capital.

Back