Should Children be Engaged in Business?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Children should be exposed to the business but do not let them engage in it because it could be a hindrance to their studies.. They could be more of help to the business if they are schooled.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. But I think if possible, most parents would like to send their children to schools and have proper education instead of engaging in earning money at a very young age.
In countries where things work or if the parents can afford, it's advisable to send them to school. Otherwise I prefer an adaptive education that in cooperates business and studies.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There's nothing wrong in exposing children to business early. Children can learn faster than adults so they grasp and become better as they grow up.
As long as it is not bad for children to engage in business, it is also very important to allow them to learn some certain skills. skills that can help them acquire the necessary knowledge required to run a business successfully.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I don't think children should be engaged in business. As minors, they don't have the same legal and financial obligations as adults, and they lack the experience to make informed decisions in business dealings. Instead, they should be encouraged to focus on their education and development so that they can become successful adults who can make wise business decisions when the time comes.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a very good thing to involve children in a business because it will help them to know better about the business by the time they grow up.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I don't think children should be engaged in business. As minors, they don't have the same legal and financial obligations as adults, and they lack the experience to make informed decisions in business dealings. Instead, they should be encouraged to focus on their education and development so that they can become successful adults who can make wise business decisions when the time comes.
Probably, this is the point I'm trying to make. Children do not have the financial obligations to engage in business. They should be more engaged in education and acquiring skills.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Children should not get involved in the business affairs of their parents. Let them enjoy their playing time and go to school. However, I also often see children helping their parents' business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Children should not get involved in the business affairs of their parents. Let them enjoy their playing time and go to school. However, I also often see children helping their parents' business.
Sometimes, children enjoy helping out their parents in a business. When I was little I also helped my parents in their businesses. But they should be more engaged in education.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As long as it is not bad for children to engage in business, it is also very important to allow them to learn some certain skills. skills that can help them acquire the necessary knowledge required to run a business successfully.
While it can be argued that education teaches skills for business, most successful business people didn't go to school. Knowledge can be acquired anywhere as long as one is diligent.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
While it can be argued that education teaches skills for business, most successful business people didn't go to school. Knowledge can be acquired anywhere as long as one is diligent.
there is a difference between education and school. Anyone can get educated whether you are illiterate not. That is why there is formal and informal education.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, you can even stay at the comfort of your home and acquire education. There are several skills to learn both online and offline.
Yes and everything is going online these days. One can earn good degrees even masters online at his place. The world is changing and people are getting enlightened.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes and everything is going online these days. One can earn good degrees even masters online at his place. The world is changing and people are getting enlightened.
Yeah, but it is not everything that you can learn online though. there are some professional courses that will be very difficult for you to learn on the internet.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, but it is not everything that you can learn online though. there are some professional courses that will be very difficult for you to learn on the internet.
For professional courses that needs practicals, one can learn some online and learn the most important offline under a professional.

Back