AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.380
I have a blog now that is more than a year and I would say that I have not earned up to $5 now. I tried to apply for Google AdSense but was rejected. Because of this my problem, should I quit blogging?
You don't have to quit blogging because your website was not approved. By the way I have helped a lot of website owners get approved by adsense.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a blog now that is more than a year and I would say that I have not earned up to $5 now. I tried to apply for Google AdSense but was rejected. Because of this my problem, should I quit blogging?
Before quitting, you should consult with an expert that where is the problem, maybe you could solve it.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.610
You have not elaborated on the reasons as to why you have decided to give up on your blog. However you can find for a solution for any challenge that your blog is facing.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Blogging need dedication. Before I proceed, do you do keyword research? What niche is your blog into? Have check what your competitors are doing ? There are a lot of tools that can help you spy on your competitors! If you know what your competitors are doing and you do it better than them, your blog will surge immediately.

Back