nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.380
If you will help me for that, like how much will you do it for me
As I have said earlier, my charges depend on the amount of work I have to do. For minor corrections (for example checking broken links) I can do it for $10-$20 and for major corrections I sometimes charge $100 (if I have to edit content for originality.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As I have said earlier, my charges depend on the amount of work I have to do. For minor corrections (for example checking broken links) I can do it for $10-$20 and for major corrections I sometimes charge $100 (if I have to edit content for originality.
Well you have a good price. I will contact you when I am ready

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.333
I have a blog now that is more than a year and I would say that I have not earned up to $5 now. I tried to apply for Google AdSense but was rejected. Because of this my problem, should I quit blogging?
Which advertising network are you using to monetize the blog? I have noticed that it is very difficult to make money from blogs and websites, advertising rates have reduced 100 times in the last decade

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.780
I have a blog now that is more than a year and I would say that I have not earned up to $5 now. I tried to apply for Google AdSense but was rejected. Because of this my problem, should I quit blogging?

One year is a really long time. But the main question is that do you actually put effort daily? Do you publish content daily and market it daily? have you promoted the blog?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Which advertising network are you using to monetize the blog? I have noticed that it is very difficult to make money from blogs and websites, advertising rates have reduced 100 times in the last decade
I do use a-ads, adsterra and propellerads

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.780

Well, there are many things that need to checked in here. Do you upload the content on the blog daily? Do you market your blog and apply SEO strategies daily?

Back