Should religion hinder business transactions?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i am muslim and for the 12 years i worked with christian owner and i didnt have problems with it at all, yes i have several rules in my religion that i cant do, and my boss was not have any problems with that as long as my work done very well. so, we talking about the result of the jobs not the religion of the people who doing it

jaymanuel

Complete Stranger
Mar 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, it should not.This is simply because business and religion are two different things.Religion should not be mixed with other things. If we do that we will be doing against God.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When it comes to partnering or doing business with someone, the only thing that matters to me is the profitability of that business and the character of that person. All those religious cards don't hold water to me when doing business with someone.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
Capital No because business is business. I don't need to do business with someone because of religion. At this point it will only be about the money and nothing else

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a
I believe even on this forum, there are persons who are Christians, there are some who are Muslims and the likes. I have come across people who believe they should only do business with does from their religion, what's your take on this? As a Christian are you comfortable going into an investment with a Muslim or vice versa?
As a business man or woman operating in the digital age and 21st century I don't think that idea is smart, so because one is not as same religion as the business owner he or she shouldn't transact with the other religions, money doesn't regard religion, it obeys some certain laid down rules or rather laws.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, business owners need to do away with religion biases or sentiments, when operating a business in this age and century. it does not make sense just face the business

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
As a music producer, I do all kinds of music. I even import musical influences from other religions to use in my productions. I have worked and had close relationships with non Christians even though I am a Christian. I don't consider religion in business relationships.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Religion happens to be part of our social life. Religion plays important role in the nature of business we are engaging in. In a predominantly religion community, any business that is contrary to their faith would not be ideal to set up in that community. Therefore, religion has impact in business environment.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe even on this forum, there are persons who are Christians, there are some who are Muslims and the likes. I have come across people who believe they should only do business with does from their religion, what's your take on this? As a Christian are you comfortable going into an investment with a Muslim or vice versa?

Religion is capable of hindering a business transaction especially if the nature of your business is something that is against the particular religion of the location of your business. You can do alcohol selling business openly in an Islamic country.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not discriminate, especially when it comes to business, I don't think there is s big deal with doing businesses with someone you share different faith with, when it comes to business, I leave out all differences .

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not discriminate, especially when it comes to business, I don't think there is s big deal with doing businesses with someone you share different faith with, when it comes to business, I leave out all differences .
Any business person that places religious sentiments above profit doesn't deserve to be called a business person. When the money doesn't have any faith it belongs to. Religion shouldn't even be mentioned in business circles.

Back