Should we pay off debt first before investing?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
We live in constant contact with debt, be it short-term debt such as accounts payable, credit cards etc., we are also often involved with long-term debt such as credit for buying a car with a tenor of 3 years or buying property mortgages with a tenor of 5 to 10 years. still have debt both short term and long term so our minds will always be divided between debt and investment or not focused. What is your opinion?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We must be vigilant at managing our finances. If there are investment opportunities we cannot always wait to pay off our existing debts before venturing into business. Good investment will even help out in paying off previous obligation.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We live in constant contact with debt, be it short-term debt such as accounts payable, credit cards etc., we are also often involved with long-term debt such as credit for buying a car with a tenor of 3 years or buying property mortgages with a tenor of 5 to 10 years. still have debt both short term and long term so our minds will always be divided between debt and investment or not focused. What is your opinion?
It is not necessary to pay off your debt before investing but it is always good to be free of debt

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
I believe this should be the best thing to do. You investing does not guarantee that it would be profitable. Though we do not pray for this but some investments do not give the desired results.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
For me I would prefer paying off the debts and be a debt free person before I can invest and move on with the life like making investments and doing businesses .
That's right I totally agree with you, I prefer to pay off debt before deciding to invest. Because for me investments are made when I have financial leeway, if I'm still barely able then I will not choose investment but prefer to save or develop business capital. For me business is different from investment.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.861
I think it's the best thing for one to make sure that they cleared their debts before they can make the investment with respect to the investment portfolio they intend to do.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
I think paying off debt before investment is the right thing to do. With that you can have a free mind on investing, some people barely have a free mind when they're on debt so paying off debt before investment is better than investing before paying off debt.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
it depends on the creditor if the person isn't putting pressure then you should just to for the investment provided it will yield you profit to make the payment later

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I never borrow money except I use credit card for cashback. I always pay my credit card bill on time. Never paid any interest and penalty. Meanwhile, I do buy stocks if I think the price is right.

Back