Should you focus on just one source of income?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is not advisable to focus on one source of income. It is important to diversify so that if anything happens to the other you can have a way of making money.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
One source of income can never be enough unless of course you're earning bigger amount of money like say more than $1000 weekly if that's possible.

It's definitely better to earn from more than one source in case one source closes, you will still have another.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
One of the biggest mistake you would make is to rely on a single source of income.during the covid 19 a lot of persons lost their jobs cause of the restrictions placed on movement. Having multiple sources of income can help prevent being stranded in cases like this.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I believe that one must learn several different skills and work several places if you want to maximize your earnings, I believe that there is always a little more room for learning
Working in different places means that you would be able to make money from different sources which is great.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I learned the hard way that sticking to one source of income is suicide. When I lost my job years back due to covid I had to hustle hard, had I atleast added investemnts to my table i wouldnt have had to struggleblike i did

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
One job offline and online isn't enough in this sacrificial time of inflation. Prices of commodities never go down and there are many bills to pay. A family may sink to too much hardship the solution is do online jobs despite you have an active job. We can't still earn despite doing part time.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Diversification of one's source of income is always advisable, because no one can tell of what the future holds, there is nothing bad in having multiple source of income, at minimum 2 or 3
It is widely believed that an average person must have at least three sources of income. Other people discuss this idea that it leads to less concentration, even just one is okay.

What do you think? Will you diversify your source of income or stick to one?
Post automatically merged:

One source of income can never give you oceanic wealth. Check the very wealthy men, they don't have one source of income.
That's very true, invest in diverse sectors and watch your wealth grow exponentially,no Matter how small you start, it will surely expand

Last edited:

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One source of income can never be enough unless of course you're earning bigger amount of money like say more than $1000 weekly if that's possible.

It's definitely better to earn from more than one source in case one source closes, you will still have another.
Probably, I have never liked the idea of depending on one source of income. I always try as much as possible to diversify my sources of income in case anything happens to the other.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
While it is advisable not to put all your eggs in a basket similarly a new beginners must follow one course only until successful before thinking of other businesses.
A person who puts all his eggs in one basket will surely regret it because a day will come that the eggs will break and this is why you should not focus on just one platform to make money

Back