Question Snowflakes

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Presently I have more than 500 snowflakes but I really got no idea how to use them. There was once a post here at changing the term snowflakes to something else because the season is over, but since that season is fast approaching and soon there will be real snowfflakes.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Presently I have more than 500 snowflakes but I really got no idea how to use them. There was once a post here at changing the term snowflakes to something else because the season is over, but since that season is fast approaching and soon there will be real snowfflakes.
Mine is more than 3, 000 plus snowflakes. Let us wait for the decision of the site owner. Jordan might be busy implementing new rules and policies here. And the site had just been updated.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$3.355
Raw Dex
$0.243
I think they are equal to credits that we used to earn at SCF May be they have a plan for this. Now that the Site is back we may have to wait for a while and get our answers

Last edited:

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mine is more than 3, 000 plus snowflakes. Let us wait for the decision of the site owner. Jordan might be busy implementing new rules and policies here. And the site had just been updated
I wish Jordan can finalize the update. I am optimistic that everything will be fixed soon and site will stay for good. I am using laptop now and just realized it's easier to use laptop than android phone, also I should use my laptop often so it will keep working. Idle gadgets also become lazy loil.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I wish Jordan can finalize the update. I am optimistic that everything will be fixed soon and site will stay for good. I am using laptop now and just realized it's easier to use laptop than android phone, also I should use my laptop often so it will keep working. Idle gadgets also become lazy loil.
I'm using my android phone in the evening and during break time. It's easier to navigate. I can pause while watching news. lol

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm using my android phone in the evening and during break time. It's easier to navigate. I can pause while watching news. lol
Been using Android phone but since I wanted to visit forum coin which is better when using laptop I am using my laptop again.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Been using Android phone but since I wanted to visit forum coin which is better when using laptop I am using my laptop again.
Yes, we can't use a mobile phone for fc the font texts are too small and the designs aren't of good quality unlike RIF very perfect. We can't also cashout without passing the owner's bureaucratic way. My pay wasn't sent to my PayPal but I was told it was process.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, we can't use a mobile phone for fc the font texts are too small and the designs aren't of good quality unlike RIF very perfect. We can't also cashout without passing the owner's bureaucratic way. My pay wasn't sent to my PayPal but I was told it was process.
Now that RIF is back I may have to set aside FC again... I've never reached the payout threshold there after years of being a member there. Is cashing out on FC difficult?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Now that RIF is back I may have to set aside FC again... I've never reached the payout threshold there after years of being a member there. Is cashing out on FC difficult?
It seems difficult. If reached 5 dollars it can't be cashout. You need to break your fingers to add 2 dollars because all are required to buy a link. And after completing , we have to message the site owner that you're ready to cashout with the link attachment plus your PayPal address. It's annoying seeking for a link
I hate this kind of cashout and the threshold is equivalent to my 25 minutes work at the university. I supposed not to punish myself but I like camaraderie with people being an extrovert.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It seems difficult. If reached 5 dollars it can't be cashout. You need to break your fingers to add 2 dollars because all are required to buy a link. And after completing , we have to message the site owner that you're ready to cashout with the link attachment plus your PayPal address. It's annoying seeking for a link
I hate this kind of cashout and the threshold is equivalent to my 25 minutes work at the university. I supposed not to punish myself but I like camaraderie with people being an extrovert.
From what you're telling me now, it seems I may not focus on FC lol... Imagine me getting that 5 dollars breaking our ass lol.. I rather stay on a site though not as popular as FC but will. not give me a hard time cashing out. Of course what we're getting from forums will not equal what we're getting offline but it's the enjoyment of being here and the effortless method of collecting what is due that matters more.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I had exchanged all the snowflakes for gold tickets at that time when there was a RIF birthday event. And now I only have a few snowflakes. But that's okay. 😁
I was not attracted with the conversion of snowflakes to what had been offered here. I just leave it as is until the snowflakes fall when summer begins lol. But how I wish my snowflakes will be converted to RIF cash 😊.
Post automatically merged:

From what you're telling me now, it seems I may not focus on FC lol... Imagine me getting that 5 dollars breaking our ass lol.. I rather stay on a site though not as popular as FC but will. not give me a hard time cashing out. Of course what we're getting from forums will not equal what we're getting offline but it's the enjoyment of being here and the effortless method of collecting what is due that matters more.
I am so amused of your terminology breaking your ass😂. The worst is until this time my little pay didn't arrive to my PayPal wallet. Where did it go? If it won't reach me, who cares?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was not attracted with the conversion of snowflakes to what had been offered here. I just leave it as is until the snowflakes fall when summer begins lol. But how I wish my snowflakes will be converted to RIF cash 😊.
I also wish that the snowflakes be converted to RIF. even at a discounted price.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I am so amused of your terminology breaking your ass😂. The worst is until this time my little pay didn't arrive to my PayPal wallet. Where did it go? If it won't reach me, who cares?
Now let's give ourselves a hearty laugh at that. I have 150 points there lol, a long way to reach payout and I almost spent 2 hours there today, therefore my beloved mylot is still. better.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Yes our dear Mylot is far better than FC it's getting slower this time. It started today. Our posting is controlled. We can't anymore keep on replying the same posts in multiple times. The site just shuts down automatically feeling allergic 😁.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

It would be great if we could exchange snowflakes for RIF cash, then it would make us even more motivated to continue writing quality. In order to get additional bonus money from it. 😬🤣

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$3.355
Raw Dex
$0.243
I have no issues with FC I have been there since 2016 and have earned good. I write articles there. They pay 50 cents when the article is posted and another dollar after you receive comments and views. I am not sure if the rate is now less. Not written since a long time. But FC pays

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Meanwhile, I have withdrawn points on ForumCoin several times by exchanging them for RIF cash. I exchanged them when I reached a minimum of 200 points. It's true that we can't get a lot of income there, but it's good enough to be extra. I make around 10-12 comments every day regularly within a 24 hour period.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Meanwhile, I have withdrawn points on ForumCoin several times by exchanging them for RIF cash. I exchanged them when I reached a minimum of 200 points. It's true that we can't get a lot of income there, but it's good enough to be extra. I make around 10-12 comments every day regularly within a 24 hour period.
I was told that it's hard to make a payout there once you reached payout limit. You know I don't want to exert time posting then at the end of the day payment request is hard. I am not techy when it comes to clicking links here and there.

Back