Question Snowflakes

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was told that it's hard to make a payout there once you reached payout limit. You know I don't want to exert time posting then at the end of the day payment request is hard. I am not techy when it comes to clicking links here and there.
I'm also not sure if my friend still wants to exchange his points at this time. I have reached 300 ForumCoin points but have not yet decided to exchange them because the RIF site was down.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm also not sure if my friend still wants to exchange his points at this time. I have reached 300 ForumCoin points but have not yet decided to exchange them because the RIF site was down.
I only have 160 points there since I joined more than a year ago. Anyway I may not totally leave the site. I may visit the site from time to time without putting any pressure at all.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
It would be great if we could exchange snowflakes for RIF cash, then it would make us even more motivated to continue writing quality. In order to get additional bonus money from it. 😬🤣
Let us wait for the decision of our boss. Who knows the snowflakes could be converted to a Gold Memberhsp. I can offer my 1000 snowflakes for a gold upgrade. 😁 . I have 3 thousand plus snowflakes.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only have 160 points there since I joined more than a year ago. Anyway I may not totally leave the site. I may visit the site from time to time without putting any pressure at all.
Also, when I'm bored, I don't post anything, sometimes I just become a silent reader on ForumCoin.

Let us wait for the decision of our boss. Who knows the snowflakes could be converted to a Gold Memberhsp. I can offer my 1000 snowflakes for a gold upgrade. 😁 . I have 3 thousand plus snowflakes.
I only have a little, no more than 1000, I would prefer to exchange it for RIF cash. 😝😝😁

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have 78 snowflakes and can’t wait to hear what these can be used for. A question on them how are we earning these?
At that time there was an event to exchange snowflakes for gold tickets to win a kind of lottery, to celebrate RIF's first birthday. I exchanged it for some gold tickets, but I don't know what will happen next. It would be more fun if snowflakes could be exchanged for RIF cash as a bonus.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I
At that time there was an event to exchange snowflakes for gold tickets to win a kind of lottery, to celebrate RIF's first birthday. I exchanged it for some gold tickets, but I don't know what will happen next. It would be more fun if snowflakes could be exchanged for RIF cash as a bonus.
agree it would be more fun if you could exchange them for RIF cash.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We hope that Jordan will listen to our aspirations, so that more and more RIF members will be motivated to make high quality posts. Because snowflakes are often given if our posts are considered high quality.
There is currently no plans to allow snowflakes to be turned into RIF Cash. Our users are already paid for the posts they make, and the snowflakes is just an event currency really. Just an added fun feature. Not meant to have monetary value added to it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
From what you're telling me now, it seems I may not focus on FC lol... Imagine me getting that 5 dollars breaking our ass lol.. I rather stay on a site though not as popular as FC but will. not give me a hard time cashing out. Of course what we're getting from forums will not equal what we're getting offline but it's the enjoyment of being here and the effortless method of collecting what is due that matters more.
Earning on the FC has now become very difficult. It requires one to keep posting for like five months so that you can get the 700 FC. 200FC for buying of a link and 500 FC for the $5 withdrawal.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is currently no plans to allow snowflakes to be turned into RIF Cash. Our users are already paid for the posts they make, and the snowflakes is just an event currency really. Just an added fun feature. Not meant to have monetary value added to it.
Hehe, that's okay Jordan. We are only conveying our aspirations, if you are not willing to make it happen then that is your right as the site owner. Thank you for the clarification. 😁😊

Back